Basically a Double Barrel 'open end' Pipe Bomb w/ Electronic trigger.

Wonder what they used as the projectile.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I say FF
Things don't add up....To many if's.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Probably a blasting cap with an electric trigger, that’s how combat engineers do it. Funny how our man has no visable blood from a shotgun type blast?🤔 Witness protection procedures activated! 😂

VK, could it be one of those
CIA Heart Attack guns ??

You called the SEC and Musk,twitter.Fun to watch.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

VK, I have some issues with this "story", I am not buying this narrative.

1. DIY weapon made from wood, duct tape and thin wall tubing with only a pistol grip (no shoulder stock)
2. Weapon is not damaged from the discharge nor was kicked out of his hand which tells me that it was a light charge, I would guess it to be "black powder' fireworks charge used as it does not create extreme pressure...image a small mortar charge like those you get for home for 4th of July.3...note the charges were fired via electric...
3. Abe didn't even acknowledge the first shot, not a flinch.
4. Abe was shielded by 2 people during the second shot.
5. The shot was made from approx 30'-40' away.

Anyone that understands the ballistics of "buckshot", taking into account the above items regarding the weapon/charge and the shot made from this distance is gonna call BS on this one.

I have been sprayed by a 12ga#6 at 50ft and I build my own weapons so I am calling BULLSHIT until proven otherwise.

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

the Marine Corps, and he wouldn't be able to get a gun?
why does everything seem so complicated?

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Patriots protect Patriots! 😎👍

(2) Show this thread

. I smell a false flag coming soon, maybe even a Black Swan...

Just want the American Dream for my family.

for some reason when i saw the water bottle , i got watch the water 🤔

By the look of the barrel, that would have the accuracy of a slingshot but he was able to shoot him from a pretty good distance without hitting anyone else.

Slow this video at the 42 mark and watch in the background as the shooter comes into the scene walking forward and STILL pointing the weapon as some guy in a suit sort of directs the shooter to walk back?? No one around this scene seems upset that the shooter is still armed and pointing a weapon. I don't know, check it out and see what you think...maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1l4W8tA43s

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Shot Dead During Speech | WSJ - YouTube

Japan’s former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was killed by a shooter at a campaign event. Footage shows Mr. Abe – the country’s longest serving leader – giving a...

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

and they raised their hands then the shot was fired . the cop just stood their . 🤯🤔🤔🤔also you see the man take his phobe and take a photo first before helping . weird

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I saw a phot on Telegram of him laying in the street with his shirt open, no blood anywhere. I’ll try to go back and find it

(2) Show this thread

Just waiting for the word. God fearing patriot.

where did the first shot go?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Something that didn’t draw blood. I’m thinking a Stay Puff marshmellow.

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Also, what type of charge to fire it? The energy transfer and distance are notoriously low from my experience with them. The farther away, the less effective, all the way around. The accuracy is shit the farther away you get. I know, reason for second shot. Still, it smells more than a little fishy. That type if homemade gun is meant for extremely close range for lethality.

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

did he not have any security there??

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

who and why ? Us china them who ?

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Homemade gun you say. I smell an agenda....
See recent stories about UPS canceling gun dealers account over alleged ghost guns (Homemade)

https://ussanews.com/2022/07/04/ups-sickeningly-cancelling-accounts-of-gun-dealers-for-the/

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Gun control theory won’t work for homemade guns.

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

I have to call “Distraction Alert” on all of this. What are supposed to be distracted from this time? 🧐

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Abe’s death dramatically shows the world that it’s the idiots, not the access to guns, that kill people.

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

is Abe truly dead though?? my gut tells me to question this

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

Something tells me the real Shinzo Abe left this realm a long time ago...

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

Something tells me the real Shinzo Abe left this realm a long time ago...

(4) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

VK good morning. hows the kitty❓i love spicing up your posts and then taking them and posting them on the warroom fourm chat. daily. thanks for your hard work

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

paintballs WP 🤔

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

But was it an "Assault" Double Barrel 'open end' Pipe Bomb w/ Electronic trigger?

not to make a joke about this, but double barrel cannon is a phenomenal way to refer to womens bras, and also a fun way to play with the kids and launch stuff around the house, all while making the wife shake her head :)

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

double barrel slingshot*

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Any chance for some fun! 😂 🙏 Thanks for this in the middle of all gloomy stuff.

(2) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I ❤️ AU! My sister called last night and asked what was going on. I told her to wait for the 72 hr news cycle, we’ll know more then. AU doesn’t take things at face value, we take things apart! A clearer picture starts to form.

https://anonup.com/@Angelfeather

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

:(

plenty of examples of homemade shotgun shells… almost an endless ‘supply’ of ideas on youtube of people putting stupid and destructive shit in a 12ga casing

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Shouldn't something that big kind of open you in two halves?🤔

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

exactly!!

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

right

(2) Show this thread