#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Basically a Double Barrel 'open end' Pipe Bomb w/ Electronic trigger.

Wonder what they used as the projectile.

Slow this video at the 42 mark and watch in the background as the shooter comes into the scene walking forward and STILL pointing the weapon as some guy in a suit sort of directs the shooter to walk back?? No one around this scene seems upset that the shooter is still armed and pointing a weapon. I don't know, check it out and see what you think...maybe I'm seeing it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1l4W8tA43s

Former Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe Shot Dead During Speech | WSJ - YouTube

Japan’s former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe was killed by a shooter at a campaign event. Footage shows Mr. Abe – the country’s longest serving leader – giving a...

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @ChristineDe7 in this post can reply

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

I saw a phot on Telegram of him laying in the street with his shirt open, no blood anywhere. I’ll try to go back and find it

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Christine De7 to her Publication

and they raised their hands then the shot was fired . the cop just stood their . 🤯🤔🤔🤔also you see the man take his phobe and take a photo first before helping . weird