#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Basically a Double Barrel 'open end' Pipe Bomb w/ Electronic trigger.

Wonder what they used as the projectile.

is Abe truly dead though?? my gut tells me to question this

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @USBlueEyedGirl in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response DIANNE ROSE to her Publication

Something tells me the real Shinzo Abe left this realm a long time ago...

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Something tells me the real Shinzo Abe left this realm a long time ago...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I think your gut is right
I think he may be in protective custody
We'll see