Ok AU family I have a family member suffering from addiction ( benzodiazapenes).. are there any natural remedies to help with recovery and prevent relapse and cravings? thank you- Love you all!!!

Only people mentioned by @AtomicAM in this post can reply

Daughter of the Most High***Child of Light** Warrior

In response Sandy Mack to his Publication

MELATONIN! Soothing music, healthy food and solid sleep. Most importantly, alone time with the Prince of Peace Himself, JESUS! 💖🙏💙

Much prayer for your family member during this difficult time. It appears a wash out would be necessary and blood cleanser. I now live by the notion that everything negative is a parasite, so cleaning the blood could help. I've seen some good suggestions posted that may help.

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

ionic foot baths detox the body. They say the residue from drugs is stored in our extremities, and ionic foot baths help remove it.
I found out about them when researching for something to detox the chemtrails, which they sprayed us with every day in Florida. So I asked my chiropractor (who is actually more of a holistic physician than an adjuster) if they work. He said, "Yes they work great; I used to have one in my office.". I said, "If they work so great why did you used to have one?". He replied, "Because some people are so toxic it would stink up my whole office." 😬
The cheap $100 ones from China aren't good. Mine was made in U.S., and was around $350 on Ebay.

Unpopular answer but no medication, quiet time alone for shadow work and face the trauma and negative emotions that caused the addiction in the first place

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

🙏

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

make sure they tamper down and wean off slowly.. stopping cold turkey is deadly.. risk of seizures, etc. sounds crazy but shrooms help break addictions and rewire the brain! microdosing though.. sending prayers and healing vibes! love and big hugs!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

thank you- he is on a wean now and was told its a long slow process for the exact reasons you mentioned !

(1) Show this thread

beyond my knowledge but want you to know I stand next to you in spirit and as a fellow soldier... I cannot imagine dealing with this... as a snr NCO it would break my heart if any of my kids went down that path..😒

In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

cannabis and therapy to find what hooked them in the furst place
my love n prayers for a full recovery

Try Kratom.. its a life saver!

In response The Wild Rover to his Publication

im looking into it seeing if its available in Canada- its been suggested by many friends here!

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

agree with the family, homeopathic doc, a gentle approach, works with the energy fields, acupuncture, herbs like ashwaghanda, mushrooms,and some of the new tech like PEMF, detox is important, like EBO2, purifying the blood with light and ozone♥️prayer always good

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending prayers for your family member and know there is hope. With God's help I have gone from a cocaine and alcohol addiction to Born Again and loving the Peace my life has now through Jesus.

I think cannabis is a great choice. You can adjust dosage, THC levels, and the strains for different effects. Indica is more relaxed and Sativa is more get off the couch cannabis. It would help them detox off the drug. A nice edible to help them sleep the first couple of days would be great if that is possible. Recovery is not easy but it is possible... and with God all things are possible. 🙏

https://www.analyticalcannabis.com/articles/medical-cannabis-greatly-reduces-use-of-benzodiazepine-in-patients-311484

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

incredible! love and big hugs! 🙏🏼❤️⚡️

(1) Show this thread

🙏

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

thanks for your honesty! I'm also going thru issues withdrawing from several different meds. find a homeopathic doc who will help treat mind, body, spirit together with herbal remedies. this worked for me unfortunately I can't recall all the specific remedies. 🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Also schrooms. Watched a special about them curing addictions.
❤ & 🙏's

❤ & 🙏's

❤ & 🙏's

Liberty - Autonomy - Universal Law - Living Library - Q

Rife Machine https://www.spooky2.com/ The frequencies for drug addictions are 280,350,470,1880,4340,5200,43420,143040,234040,343450

i have an aunt who went through over a decade of this even in and out of psychosis. its just awful. she was able to find a chinese dr. in san fransico who helped her and another functional who put her on iv / shots of high dose b vitamins. she is now for 4 years now able to function normally, happily and can be left alone at home by herself. i also beileve getting teated for mold, parasites, heavy metals, other toxins would be a good olace to start with the guidance of a practitioner who has exoerience with the tests and how to move forward. allllll the best to you guys. she’s blessed to have you and the support 🙏

In response Molly Brock to her Publication

**also of course nutritional deficiencies and gut imbalances and allergies.

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

🙏💕🙏 Sending lots of love and prayers your way. I am reading all the comments here and seems there is a lot of very good information. God bless you and your family! 😘🥰

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Thank you- this is a special place for sure...im am grateful beyond words

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

my heart goes out to you lots of prayers my son got off the pils and went to meth struggle of his life Psychosis fighting demons. he has done rehab twice. They have to really want to stop .
Nad drips will help alot if constant in there therapy lions mame . i wish I could help I can only pray 🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

Mindfulness /ACT therapy can help as well (even if the addiction is serious). Will pray for your family member.🙏

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

thank you!

(1) Show this thread

sending prayers 🙏🙏🙏

I highly recommend Kratom. Red Bali strain does the trick for me in more than one way. After I finished my career in law enforcement, I had been on so many medications that I couldn’t function without. I was literally addicted. Klonopin, Oxycodone, Xanax, you name it, my doctor was feeding it to me nonstop.

Having been struck by lightning, shot twice, stabbed, beat with every object you can think of, completely dead twice, everyday of my life was miserable. We had a local Kratom store open about 5 or so years ago that stopped by to inquire about their products. Needless to say, i’m now off all medications but one. Very little withdrawal symptoms but mostly severe anxiety.

I take a few tablespoons daily (toss and wash), but I HIGHLY recommend starting out with a dime size amount to check tolerance. Kratom taken in excess can cause you to feel horrible and can even trigger a really bad mood that’s hard to explain.

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

thank you for sharing your story- Im a LEO too and it tears me apart to see my son struggle and auffer wirh addiction...most doctors have just prescibed lower dose benzos with endless repeats. poor supoorts and no ability for family to take control of treatment....its left up to the addict to make decisions...which is a set up for failure because their brain is hardwired to drug seek not get better

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

thank you for sharing your story- Im a LEO too and it tears me apart to see my son struggle and auffer wirh addiction...most doctors have just prescibed lower dose benzos with endless repeats. poor supoorts and no ability for family to take control of treatment....its left up to the addict to make decisions...which is a set up for failure because their brain is hardwired to drug seek not get better

(3) Show this thread

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

THOUGHT IT SOUNDED FORMILURE I CUT MY DOSE IN HALF FIRST THEN I STARTED TAKING IT HALF ( LIKE 3 X ADAY TO 2 TIMES A DAY TO 1 TIME A DAY WITH A WEEK IN BETWEEN CHANGES DOSES THEN I WENT TO TAKING IT EVERY OTHER DAY TILL I GOT TO TAKING IT EVERY 4 OR 5 DAYS .. LIKE A STEROID PAK . IT TOOK ABOUT 6 WEEK TO DO THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW I WEEN MYSELF OFF ANY THING A DR GIVES ME AND IF I HAD TO DO IT AGAIN IM MIGHT THROW IN SOME CBD OIL AND SOME OF WHAT OTHERS IN FEED HAVE SUGGESTED RESEARCH EACH HERB AND MEDICATION BEFORE I TAKE ANY OF IT NOW ADAYS

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I recovered in AA meetings surrounded by addicts with alot of time behind them to help me. I also got into prayer and meditation classes to help my soul heal. Praying for your family member. 1 day at a time.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

If it's possible, Ayahuasca is also a solution.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Iboga.

Prayer and chocolate. But the body needs to be flushed. So use around 12 ounces of alkaline water, 1 tablespoon of baking soda, and 1-2 tablespoons of (real) lemon juice. Do it daily for about a week. This process will also push cancer cells out of the body. As well as anything else that's not naturally supposed to be there.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

one might need to start on a lower dose of baking soda and grafually increase. It can cause explosive diarrhea.

(1) Show this thread