Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

Ok AU family I have a family member suffering from addiction ( benzodiazapenes).. are there any natural remedies to help with recovery and prevent relapse and cravings? thank you- Love you all!!!

ionic foot baths detox the body. They say the residue from drugs is stored in our extremities, and ionic foot baths help remove it.
I found out about them when researching for something to detox the chemtrails, which they sprayed us with every day in Florida. So I asked my chiropractor (who is actually more of a holistic physician than an adjuster) if they work. He said, "Yes they work great; I used to have one in my office.". I said, "If they work so great why did you used to have one?". He replied, "Because some people are so toxic it would stink up my whole office." 😬
The cheap $100 ones from China aren't good. Mine was made in U.S., and was around $350 on Ebay.

In response Sandy Mack to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @HereKittyKitty in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Here KittyKitty, click on at the bottom under it