Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

Ok AU family I have a family member suffering from addiction ( benzodiazapenes).. are there any natural remedies to help with recovery and prevent relapse and cravings? thank you- Love you all!!!

In response Sandy Mack to his Publication

I highly recommend Kratom. Red Bali strain does the trick for me in more than one way. After I finished my career in law enforcement, I had been on so many medications that I couldn’t function without. I was literally addicted. Klonopin, Oxycodone, Xanax, you name it, my doctor was feeding it to me nonstop.

Having been struck by lightning, shot twice, stabbed, beat with every object you can think of, completely dead twice, everyday of my life was miserable. We had a local Kratom store open about 5 or so years ago that stopped by to inquire about their products. Needless to say, i’m now off all medications but one. Very little withdrawal symptoms but mostly severe anxiety.

I take a few tablespoons daily (toss and wash), but I HIGHLY recommend starting out with a dime size amount to check tolerance. Kratom taken in excess can cause you to feel horrible and can even trigger a really bad mood that’s hard to explain.

thank you for sharing your story- Im a LEO too and it tears me apart to see my son struggle and auffer wirh addiction...most doctors have just prescibed lower dose benzos with endless repeats. poor supoorts and no ability for family to take control of treatment....its left up to the addict to make decisions...which is a set up for failure because their brain is hardwired to drug seek not get better

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AtomicAM in this post can reply

Former liberal, happily MAGA now!!

Agree that kratom is a lifesaver. I've been taking it for over five years now with no adverse effects. Let me know if you need any recommendations for vendors. I buy from several excellent places that test all of their product for contaminants, and their prices are much less expensive than the prices at brick and mortar stores.

Brother, he will get through this! Completely up to you, but I’ll gladly give you my cell number if you need advice on Kratom or anything else. We can connect on facebook (if you’re on there) if that would be easier through messenger.

I honestly wasn’t sure if it would work, but it has been a life changer for me. It takes time to adjust, even snapping the benzos in half to begin tapering, but it’s worth it. I feel SO much better now

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

In response Danny Yoda to his Publication

100%.... I would appreciate any help and advice!

(1) Show this thread