if you think about it, AU is its own sort of Anon Island. Not so tropical, and no risk of sunburn, but we’re here, left alone, have access to one another, and can learn/hone skills without being bothered.

i would prefer if Koba could get the spicy margarita function up and running soon, however…

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

AU theme song.

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Awesome theme song for the AU Family....thank you!!
We have lived our whole life in beautiful Arkansas and this song says alot about us, it doesn't matter where you are just love and be loved. This pic is on Beaver Lake 7/7/22.

Gorgeous photo. Beautiful place...Beaver Lake 11/21 ❤️

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MrsODell in this post can reply

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

Great picture...where at on the lake was this taken?

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Hard to say. We followed the road from Eureka Springs. Right before you get to the dam, there was a place on the left with a few RV spots and picnic tables. It was blocked off for cars/RV's back in November but we parked and walked down to the lake shore. We've only been this one time. So many great pictures of the lake with fall foliage. It was my favorite place the entire trip. Will definitely stay on the lake in the future. 🙂

(1) Show this thread