Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Posted by Juan OSavin this morning!
JuanOSavin
1 h

Gut punch on first arrest.

Lots of drama ahead.

Plenty of bends and twists in the road. Riots, Biden, Harris, Pelosi debacle, national guard, Military, Cuba type missile crisis, blackout, power shift to Cheyenne, arrests, stabilize country, elections, new congress, impeachments, seat correct president. Any questions???

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

My gut would certainly take a nauseating punch if It were Trump. i wouldn't know how to recover from that, i think i would become very disillusioned. can you explain why some of you might think it to be a brilliant move?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Because as long as we the people think he is gonna swoop down and save us we just sit on the sidines waiting!

And then he wants to show just how damn corrupt they are and just how compromised our govt is!

If they can do that to him what the hell chance would we have?

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

I'm confused by your response. 1st statement is we are expecting Trump to swoop in and save us.

Who wants to show this below? Trump?
And then he wants to show just how damn corrupt they are and just how compromised our govt is!

Really confused by this statement. If they take Trump??? What chance do we have???
If they can do that to him what the hell chance would we have?

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication

We have all we need - GOD. Revelations the 21st chapter:

"And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children."

All we need is to know God and to trust Him. Jesus has already conquered death and we are His children.

Yes and yes but we can no longer allow our country to run on auto pilot!

We the people have to get involved and stay involved in our runnkng of this planet and the exact direction of our evolution to make sure this shot never happens again!

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Absolutely. No more complacency - I didn't know bullshit. We know. We must be responsible in our actions to control our world's destiny.