Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

☀️Glad you are back! i am for 10 days at a place with no internet. Have to drive kilometers for contact with Home, Anonup. 👍🐸🙏

Me haha. Hi VK 👋

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Welcome back, VK! I hope you enjoyed your vacation. Did you get into any sketchy sh*t? ;)

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Just hanging around ...

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Welcome BACK VK! missed ya!!

I just realized that BACK = 17.
I see what you did there. ;)

(Took me awhile — I got a little out of practice with you away, and with no new VK comms to try to decipher.)

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Well, on one day markets were (rigged for) RED in the US and currently Asia remains all in red. I burned dinner one evening. Ate a fair amount of dark chocolate. Life in the matrix...........

#JusticeForTheChildren #releaseGhislaineMaxwellClientsList #BushKilledJFK #ThankYouAssange

welcome back, VK
Happy Independence weekend!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

So very glad you are back. ❤️

welcome back, all is well!!?

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Carpet bombs!

Hallelujah 🙏🙏

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Ahhh woke up from the America Dream, fooking nightmare, all exposed, everything viewed differently, old movies change perspective, looking forward to the
beach again.

Mornin' VK 😁

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Welcome back. We held the fort down while you were gone. Hope you enjoyed your hiatus

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Well hey stranger. Did ya enjoy your lil vacation?

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Hey there!!! YOU missed US!!😁😇

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Hi VK

Its good to have you back

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

Quick recap of SR recordings for the duration:

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication

in no particular order 😂 i tried chronological but seems to have a mind of it's own

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Anon island is under contract…

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

READY...packin' my bags!

American, Veteran, Patriot, Truth follower

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

Beautiful!

(36) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

i think we missed you😂💕

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response memes matter to her Publication

cat gave up and said screw it sometimes it feels good when it not hitting my eyes

(1) Show this thread

Welcome back!

You didn't miss much, we did install a new rock by the entrance

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Hey VK!!!!’
We just be vibe’n along 😊
❤️

missed miss,
glad that you are back.
i think now come the fun part .

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Johnny Q-Z posted this ❤️

In response Just Amom to her Publication

This is so beautiful. It made me cry,

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Just Amom to her Publication

sweet vibes💓

(3) Show this thread

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

YAY!! 👍👏👏 😀 Glad you’re back VK!

Welp, one of the things you missed was me trying to pass an 8mm kidney stone! 😳 It’s, of course, stuck! 🪨 Think doc will be going in to get it asp after the forth! I’ll find out Tuesday 😬

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

1/2 tablespoon of vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil - drink together and should help with pain at least and can help shift it .
The vinegar helps dissolves the crystals and the oil lubricates .
#Aruvedic.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

🙏💙

(3) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

String puppets never make sense.

(1) Show this thread

want a bulletproof coffee? I have a cup for you. Welcome back.