#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Good Morning Patriots.

BACK

What I miss?

YAY!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜€ Glad youโ€™re back VK!

Welp, one of the things you missed was me trying to pass an 8mm kidney stone! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Itโ€™s, of course, stuck! ๐Ÿชจ Think doc will be going in to get it asp after the forth! Iโ€™ll find out Tuesday ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’™

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

1/2 tablespoon of vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil - drink together and should help with pain at least and can help shift it .
The vinegar helps dissolves the crystals and the oil lubricates .
#Aruvedic.

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

Thank you Sunny Star. Itโ€™s quiet for now but if it kicks up I will give it a try! โค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

Ouch... ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! ๐ŸŒž

In response Pink Totter to her Publication

โค๏ธ its quiet right now, hope it stays that way til itโ€™s outโ€ฆthank you for the prayers! ๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธโค๏ธ

(1) Show this thread