NATO Summit in Madrid, Spain.

There are no coincidences

What does the nature of this "Art" tell you?

Are these world leaders Satanists?

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

This is freaky. For anyone that could tell you this is "true art" tells me they're from the dark side, like from the dark side of the mood. The whole mood/theme here is black, dark makes me feel uncomfortable. These World Leaders ARE NOT human.

F$&K THEIR SYSTEM❗️🤨

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

straight from the bowels of Hell
reminiscent of the "art" installed at the Denver National Airport

freakshowz
[they] mock us to our faces

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

"Okay kids, grab the carving tools, grab the pumpkins, and lets carve pumpkins. It'll be loads of fun!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Yes they are satanic pedovores. Why they are all similar in political ideology.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

Aw, geez. I was hoping they were gone by now.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Disgusting... The "art" and all those you-know-whats... 😠😡🤬 🤬Every day, it becomes more apparent that this is indeed a war between good and evil. But GOD WINS!! 💥🔥⚡⚡

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

This is NOT! Art it is an Abomination!
Symbolism Will Be There down Fall
Q

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

straight up

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Good Lord...So sick of these disgusting evil jerks!😠

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Me too.

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Well we have art too, and our art is a realistic promise...