Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

40,000 deaths should be enough to grab anybody's attention, but the actual number of deaths is closer to half a million.

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

Is there a link for this video that can be shared?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Crimes against humanity

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

lets see how Canada's mandatory vax program for travel works out for them now?

please provide link:
I will plaster my peers w/ it...

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Ellen Perricci to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Life insurance companies are reporting 40% increase in deaths, funeral directors the same. The vax is causing deaths in those who have received the injections. The injection causes blood clots, cardiovascular disease, resurgence of cancer, liver disease, respiratory disease, miscarriages, infant deaths, neurological disorders etc. Younger people dying, " sudden adult death syndrome" is caused by the vax. The " long covid" lie means the vax have reduced immunity, so are constantly getting ill due to an inadequate immune response. Monkey pox is shingles from a weakened immune system.
All for an "illness" with these kinds of recovery rates: 👇
#CrimesAgainstHumanity

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

They don't care. Biden just ordered billions more.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

imho, it is way more than 40K deaths, and the numbers of injured which not only affect the injured one but the caretakers of the injured is in the milions and millions.

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

it’s more like 40,000 deaths per country

In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication

It was said on Jesse Watter's show that Fauci had to miss his daughter's wedding.

w/ upcoming BBQs to celebrate 🇺🇸 BIRTHRIGHT of FREEDOM,
FAST FACTS w/ LINKS,
how to GET out of admin.CHOKEHOLDS:
linking jabs to jobs,
SURRENDERING kiddie bathrooms to PREDATORS under threat of losing lunches,
putting LIARS & DESECRATORS/INTIMIDATORS
out of action in OUR towns...

would be
MANNA from HEAVEN ⚡️🌈
🙏🏽 DEO GRACIAS!

(7) Show this thread