VK changed his banner at 7:17am Eastern...

Maybe it's something else, but I keep gravitating towards the date. 7.17.22 is 23 years and 1 Day from the plane crash...

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Hmm. What about this?

8400 days > 84 < > 48 (-48)

22 years, 11 months, 29 days > 11

(Reposted with correct screen.)

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

I'm looking at the "Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward".....

P(A∪B) Formula

The symbol "∪" (union) means "or". i.e., P(A∪B) is the probability of happening of the event A or B. To find, P(A∪B), we have to count the sample points that are present in both A and B. So is P(A∪B) = P(A) + P(B)?

No, because while counting the sample points from A and B, the sample points that are in A∩B are counted twice. Thus, we need to subtract P(A∩B) from the above sum to get P(A∪B).

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Wow how awesome and all these comments. I just asked when did VK change banner. Very interesting and makes me smile :)

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

july 4 Julian…July 17 Gregorian

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

I am concerned that this "ritual" is a misdirect. They like Gematria, Dates and Symbols... above humanity.
Q & Quetzalcoatl... God of life, light and wisdom, lord of the day and the winds. Ruler of the West.
The Nahua people such as the Aztecs, Chichimecs and the Toltecs believe that the heavens were constructed and separated into 13 levels (American Flag/East India Company Flag number of stripes), usually called Topan. Each level had one to many Lords (gods) living in and ruling them.
In Aztec mythology, the Thirteen Heavens were formed out of Cipactli's head when the gods made creation out of its body, whereas Tlaltícpac, the earth, was made from its center and the nine levels of the underworld (Mictlan) from its tail.
The most important of these heavens was Omeyocan (Place of Two) (the duality), where Ometeotl - the dual Lord/Lady, creator of the Dual-Genesis who, as male, takes the name Ometecuhtli (Two Lord), and as female is named Omecihuatl (Two Lady)

if SOL ends July 15th on the gregorian calendar, then 7/17 gregorian would be July 2nd on the Eastman calendar, VK said he'd be back July 2nd?
🤔

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

SOL?

What does that mean?

Family is Everything! God is Everything!

In response SMa rk. to his Publication

Hmmm - leave on one calendar (gregorian) and return on another (SOL)?

(5) Show this thread

kek

In response Davy Crocket to his Publication

lol

(1) Show this thread

"Ark rests on mountains of Ararat after waters prevail and abate for 150 days total"

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I thought the same about the timing of the plane crash, and it being the 17th.
I guess we shall see.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

In response CueTee 1776 to her Publication

23 plus one is 24 = 888

(2) Show this thread

I posted his change of banner 2 days ago, I was pulled into the symbols. Omega

I know your prob sick of me..lol 😂
7:17 > 87
I saw a Clarence Thomas article today about RV/Travel
Lots of details caught my eye.
Clarence Thomas has spent the last twenty summers driving to nearly forty states in his RV often meeting people who don’t have a clue he’s a judge.

News in all forms unlocks the map, right?

Clarence also has a book called "EQUAL JUSTICE"
DJT demanded "EQUAL TIME"

Here's the link for the entire article and here's a few things I noticed.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/big-rig-man-clarence-thomas-gets-away-from-it-all

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

Also DJT talked about RV randomly June 2020

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

Definitely not sick of you.
Thanks for adding!

(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

t/s here = 222
jun 29 [29 > 11] 2022

7/17 is my birthday. I’m sure that’s what he’s pointing to.

In response Spencer Foley to his Publication

lol...totally!

(1) Show this thread

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

christmas comes early this year?
and new years too?
just pondering out loud
😊

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

July 17th is also the 198th day of the year.

198 = 18

7.17 > 78

78 = Kennedy

What R the odds!

^^ I will also add 7.17 is 21 days away from 6.26 which is when he changed his banner...

He's been pointing to 21 quite a bit lately.
Multiple Meanings but 21 > 777

MAGA Trump supporter; Historic Preservation; Genealogist; Survivor of The Great Twitter Purge of 1/8/2021 & Battle Honed; God Bless America

777=21...don't forget William Wallace Lincoln who would be 171 in 2022...born 12.21.1850 d. as Omar Mukhtar on 9.13.1931

17/7 is my birthdate. Nice seeing interesting things on that date 😁

(9) Show this thread