😔😑 im feeling a lot right now right now...my moms church said they won't be discussing "roe vs wade" because its a political issue, its republican & democrat & the church does not do politics!!!

... just keep lulling them to sleep!!!
BIGGEST ISSUE EVER- THE CHILDREN!!!

...so killing or saving babies is considered political?

...not discussing, same ole same ole crap regurgitated teaching!!!

i didn't go in, i refuse to sit thru such illusion & bullshit! THIS IS NOT FROM A LOVING CREATOR/GOD, church is DEAD!!!

mad this is multiplied across the country!!!

GOD/CREATOR/HIGHER FUTURE SELVES HELP US!!!

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

💖We are all God’s children.💖

In response Not Important to his Publication

God bless you! This is a time of revealing and separating the holy from the profane. It had to be this way. Thanks be to God.

In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication

💙☀️

(1) Show this thread

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

It's "ONLY" A political issue when churches claimed a 501 (3) (C) entity and became taxless if they agreed to keep their mouths shut, depress the truth, lined their pocket books, build big beautiful church buildings, lie to their sheep, owned several homes, yachts, new cars, and own several planes. The only one I know that can afford to live lavishly like this is a politician, a doctor, A CEO, and a minister. If their lips are moving, their purchasing something, or their lying.

GOOD FOR YOU, IT'S GREAT TO STAND UP AND SPEAK YOUR MIND THAT'S WHAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS FOR LET THEM KNOW HOW CORRUPT AND WRONG IT IS TO COVER IT UP AND NOT DISCUSS THIS IN CHURCH WAKE UP SOME OF THE OTHER MEMBERS, I WOULD.

In response James Dean to his Publication

no eyes or ears - just comatose

gonna work thru & heal these feelings & move on stronger, always do & just confirms so much within me!

i answered some others in this thread, if you want to read, thank you for commenting?- stronger together💙

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Time to find another church!

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

not my church, my moms. i left church years ago...was curious & hoping this event would trigger questions, new sermons & see a wave of love for LIFE - esp innocent children with no voice.

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Time to find another church!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

💕Can I add my 2 cents? Church is not dead, God and the Church is within you.

Everything is within you.

Find God in everything, find teaching in everything, Find your heart and let it grow!

God/Jesus/Mother Mary are with you everywhere!

Just my humble 2 cents!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

you can always add your two cents, we gotta have the conversations, right? ☀️

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Kris, I truly hope you continue with your ‘2 cents’. … they are much needed and very much appreciated- God bless and keep you ! 🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻✨💫

(3) Show this thread