๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜‘ im feeling a lot right now right now...my moms church said they won't be discussing "roe vs wade" because its a political issue, its republican & democrat & the church does not do politics!!!

... just keep lulling them to sleep!!!
BIGGEST ISSUE EVER- THE CHILDREN!!!

...so killing or saving babies is considered political?

...not discussing, same ole same ole crap regurgitated teaching!!!

i didn't go in, i refuse to sit thru such illusion & bullshit! THIS IS NOT FROM A LOVING CREATOR/GOD, church is DEAD!!!

mad this is multiplied across the country!!!

GOD/CREATOR/HIGHER FUTURE SELVES HELP US!!!

GOOD FOR YOU, IT'S GREAT TO STAND UP AND SPEAK YOUR MIND THAT'S WHAT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS FOR LET THEM KNOW HOW CORRUPT AND WRONG IT IS TO COVER IT UP AND NOT DISCUSS THIS IN CHURCH WAKE UP SOME OF THE OTHER MEMBERS, I WOULD.

In response Not Important to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

In response James Dean to his Publication

no eyes or ears - just comatose

gonna work thru & heal these feelings & move on stronger, always do & just confirms so much within me!

i answered some others in this thread, if you want to read, thank you for commenting?- stronger together๐Ÿ’™

In response Not Important to his Publication

Definitely and you're welcome. Keep the faith and trust in no man. I grew up in a Baptist Church but was open to listening to other church services. I enjoy listening to sermons on the radio which seem to be some of the best sermons I've ever heard.
Have a great day and God bless

(1) Show this thread