😔😑 im feeling a lot right now right now...my moms church said they won't be discussing "roe vs wade" because its a political issue, its republican & democrat & the church does not do politics!!!

... just keep lulling them to sleep!!!
BIGGEST ISSUE EVER- THE CHILDREN!!!

...so killing or saving babies is considered political?

...not discussing, same ole same ole crap regurgitated teaching!!!

i didn't go in, i refuse to sit thru such illusion & bullshit! THIS IS NOT FROM A LOVING CREATOR/GOD, church is DEAD!!!

mad this is multiplied across the country!!!

GOD/CREATOR/HIGHER FUTURE SELVES HELP US!!!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

In response Not Important to his Publication

Time to find another church!

not my church, my moms. i left church years ago...was curious & hoping this event would trigger questions, new sermons & see a wave of love for LIFE - esp innocent children with no voice.

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Notimportant in this post can reply

Same, its been a battle my entire life. I did have a good church for a time. I moved to another city and could never find it again! Come to find out that church pushed out the pastor (of 30 yrs) because he would not marry gay people.
Brother in law is a pastor! Bet he didn’t breath a word about R v W! Its sad, but I have always thought everything must crumble...
We know God! Things will change! ❤️

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I left a chur h years ago also that was all fire and brimstone for a beer or glass of wine but tolerated adulterers. Been sustained by the Spirit of God alone.