. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

How’s Your Pops Doq?
Luv ya brother! 🇺🇸

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

Amen!
thank you Doq

Outside America, the pain only gets worse.

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

thank you!

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Doc, may God bless you and keep you safe! Thank You so much for everything! ❤️

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana heard the other day something that does make sense:
The 5G towers were set up by the evils to harm us thr frequencies.
The White Hats may have to take down the system temporarily to stop that.
Not saying that will happen, I have no inside info, but it makes sense.
I think they hid one hell of a lot of deaths in China when the pandemic began because they turned on 5G there.
Or maybe that was just yet another coincidence.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I remember in the fist month that sats and phones lost 30mil Pings and that the sat where picking up huge bon prier's
chemical analisas said it was ash
cant remember who was saying it
maybe it was@atweknow🤔😳

(1) Show this thread

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA 🇺🇸✌🏼

Done in 30 is 2.5 years? 👀

In response Crystal Vela to her Publication

can’t imagine we can last 2.5 years

(1) Show this thread

I am still believing but I feel i am on an island. I am one of the only unjabbed left at work and have been demoted from my high scientist postion to packing boxes...I know its a job but i am feeling incredibly useless...and I am surrounded by evil people in command who can smell the patriot christian on me and they have and are still trying to make my life a living hell so I will leave... When is the justice coming to humble these evil people? I am still standing but boy am i tired. My game now has become to fake a smile which makes them squirm...I refuse to let them see my misery cause they take great pleasure in it.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

put on the armor of God each day
pray for a protection of hedge around you
🙏

i know its easier to say than do
know this one thing - it will not be like this for much longer.listening to podcasts helped me tune these fookers out and get through the day

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication

I pray that you get a new job that is perfect for you and that your coworkers are a joy to work with! God will guide you. In the meantime keep being the amazing strong woman that you are.

(8) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

Love "We never left." Family is everything. 😉 Thank you Doc. Needed this today. ❤️🤍💙

❤️❤️❤️

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

IF WE NEVER LEFT, THERE SHOULDN’T BE A 46!

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

There is no real 46, it's a show!
Notice in the pic there is no bidet pic after trump?

(2) Show this thread

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

W41T DB (42)

Gonna be GLORIOUS❤️ Co-Chair @ Memetrunk.com

🙂

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

you have some great OG screenshots.
need to see your full inventory :)

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Sarah Connor to her Publication

If Q come back it will make no sense, but nothing makes any sense.

(2) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

I’m losing hope…Massachusetts is a shitshow! My home life is in complete disarray-police involvement and all. I’m on a downaard spiral that’s completely out of control.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

I grew up in MA left many years ago - it is corrupt to the core…..sending prayers and love your way Patriot!!!

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Hang in there Patriot!

i sometimes feel like there’s little hope left for our Republic, but return to our only hope, which is not of this world & this helps me.

God already won! He is in control of our situation. He appoints ALL of our leaders. He removes them too!

When i think about our eternal hope of glory, this helps me with our situation here in the USA today. We have been a blessed Republic for 99% of the time of our founding by men who were almost all Christians. The liberty they fought & died for - to leave us - is worth our time to reflect on their sacrifice. And pray for our Republic in the same way they must have prayed in their time & their fight for freedom.

We the people come from many generations & the “greatest generation” of hero's. They overcame much - through prayer & knowing almighty God was & is with us,#TheCauseOfLiberty as we now#StandAgainstEvil!

I believe we are at the precipice. Let’s#trusttheplan & God & pray, amen?

2 Chronicles 7:14

(3) Show this thread

Corona>MAGA>
CME's can disturb essential infrastructure, like satellites or power lines
Black Hole Sun won't you come
https://www.space.com/giant-sunspot-size-3-earths-our-direction

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

🍿🥂

Thunder 🌪🌪🌪

Patriot. God. Family. Country. 4,10,20. WWG1WGA

I believe!

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

I wonder if Flynn meant thirty months when it said "if you could give 30 more ......"
wish I had the screenshot dont Remember his words exactly
I do remember it was end of december 2020 just before the big twitter purge...

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

December 2020 to June 2022 is EXACTLY 30 MONTHS!!

Right?? 🧐😬

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

Better yet!
👇👇
How long is it between December 31st 2020 and July 4th 2022 in total years, plus months and days?
1 years, 6 months, 3 days

So 30 MONTHS

(2) Show this thread

fort 😎👊💖

love your reassurance DoQ+!!❤

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

Gematria = 49
End Game = 49
Mr.R = 49

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Has anyone figured out what "darnkess" is? I saw a book on Amazon titled "3 Days of Darnkess" where hell reigned on Earth for 3 days, but then looked at the book cover and it said 3 Days of Darkness. So I don't know if it was a misprint on description or the book cover.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Hell on earth
Tunnels

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Many prophecies about 3 days of Darkness. When all hell will break loose and you cannot go outside or even look outside. no electricity and only blessed candles will give light. I see it like the Passover of the Old Testament when the angel of death came over and only those with blood over their door were saved. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Days_of_Darkness

(3) Show this thread