Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

I’m losing hope…Massachusetts is a shitshow! My home life is in complete disarray-police involvement and all. I’m on a downaard spiral that’s completely out of control.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Paisley66 in this post can reply

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Hang in there Patriot!

i sometimes feel like there’s little hope left for our Republic, but return to our only hope, which is not of this world & this helps me.

God already won! He is in control of our situation. He appoints ALL of our leaders. He removes them too!

When i think about our eternal hope of glory, this helps me with our situation here in the USA today. We have been a blessed Republic for 99% of the time of our founding by men who were almost all Christians. The liberty they fought & died for - to leave us - is worth our time to reflect on their sacrifice. And pray for our Republic in the same way they must have prayed in their time & their fight for freedom.

We the people come from many generations & the “greatest generation” of hero's. They overcame much - through prayer & knowing almighty God was & is with us,#TheCauseOfLiberty as we now#StandAgainstEvil!

I believe we are at the precipice. Let’s#trusttheplan & God & pray, amen?

2 Chronicles 7:14

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

I grew up in MA left many years ago - it is corrupt to the core…..sending prayers and love your way Patriot!!!

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Thank you, friend

(1) Show this thread

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

🙏🏼 ❤️ Hang in there. Get outside, bare feet in grass/sand if possible. Do what you need for you! Sending good vibes your way!!

In response Sandy ODell to her Publication

hard to do when family (husband and daughter) have destroyed my soul

(1) Show this thread