Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

Has anyone figured out what "darnkess" is? I saw a book on Amazon titled "3 Days of Darnkess" where hell reigned on Earth for 3 days, but then looked at the book cover and it said 3 Days of Darkness. So I don't know if it was a misprint on description or the book cover.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

Love GOD who is all TRUTH, all GOODNESS, and all BEAUTY. pro-life, Trump loving creative. Tired of all the deception and evil.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Many prophecies about 3 days of Darkness. When all hell will break loose and you cannot go outside or even look outside. no electricity and only blessed candles will give light. I see it like the Passover of the Old Testament when the angel of death came over and only those with blood over their door were saved. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Days_of_Darkness

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Hell on earth
Tunnels

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

interesting....."unsettling or disturbing pain"....today is the 23rd.....pain day?

(1) Show this thread