who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

I feel ya. I have a negative Ned, too. 😞
Good thing I also have Jesus is all I can say. ☺️

Sad thing he has never been like this. It's breaking my heart. He's attacking me for no reason what-so-ever. I am not engaging, but trying to calm him down. I jist pray for him. I pray to God every day for his comfort and protection.

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Spiritual attacks come through those close to you.
I found this essay conceptually helpful in terms of a framework of awareness of emotions. My husband is not interested in reading but I've been able to introduce awareness through these concepts. He now sees the hidden pokes, attacks from others to bring our vibes down.
https://montalk.net/matrix/64/emotional-management

Sending Love and prayers for you both 💙

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

In response Just Amom to her Publication

This was a very helpful article - thank you! I also live in a unbalanced household and am always praying against the spiritual attacks. He is 3x jabbed so I believe there is a psycological component to the side effects that trigger or allow for hightened anger and agression. Maybe this is the zombie response in some, but for sure we need prayer for Jesus to bind these demons and cast them out. AU has been the collective friend to get me through this. Praying for all in this situation. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

Have you tried anointing your house?
You can put a tiny bit of oil in a little dish and pray over it asking God to bless it for anointing your house. Then dip the tip of your finger in it, and go from door post to door post, anointing each side of the door post in Jesus' name while speaking out loud (words = energy frequency vibration). This is what I say: "I anoint this house in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Anything that is not holy, I bind you up and command you to go and never return, in Jesus name.". You'll want to anoint your bed frame also.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

No I have not done that before but will do it. I will try anything right now. Thank you so much. I feel bad for posting this, but I don't have anyone to talk to.

In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

I go kinda extreme on the anointing stuff in Jesus' name already. I shall now take it up a notch to include the bed frame. ☺

(2) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Ask God to get all the evil entities out of your husband and for God to take them. He will!

😞 XOXO