Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Great vibes and doG comms in one post❤️🐎

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Sans a handful of instances (mainly anxiety related) I've been calm since 2022, even since 2018 or '17 after the escalator ride (I didn't have) at Trump towers.
No worries from me - I'm waiting for curtain call !

God loving Patriot! Wife, mom of 3. Realtor, personal trainer. Ioves a great Merlot. 🇺🇸🙏💃🏋️‍♀️💪🏻🍷🌊🌷⛵️🏝.

Darling. just what is needed to start the day!

Oh my goodness! This post and the greg phillips fenbendazole post just turnt my vibe up. Mahalo, kim 🤙🤙

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Ill take one 🙋🏻‍♂️and thank you. love that song too.

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

I REALLY need one of those! So precious!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

May the Lord give you strength and endurance.. and may he wrap a blanket of faith and trust around your husband... to calm and encourage him.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

So cute, Kim! This gives me JA vibez. Praying for his freedom. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

thank you Vibes Up♥️

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Thank you Kim!!!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Thank you Kim!!!

Thank you Kim!!!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Beck Step to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓 I hope things are getting better, praying for you both.

(30) Show this thread

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

🤗

Researching truth since 2014. Here for the Great Awakening, #Pro1A, #Pro2A, #WomenForTrump, #TRUMPSARA, #DrainTheSwamp

For sure. Been a rough day.

Christ. Husband. Father. Patriot. A man living as free as possible. WWG1WGA.

Kim, I’vw followed you forecer. Loved your posts. But it’s militia time. Its kinetic time.

I and my family can no longer watch the movie. Its do or die for us. it shocks me that no one else is in this position. Forced to retire, dead broke, and no where to turn.

I mean, we feel deserted. WTF is going on?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Godly Man to his Publication

💖🙏

(1) Show this thread

thank you! much needed ❤️

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

Thank you Kim, That really helps!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Right on time Kim.
Thank you

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

yeah, VK reporting Kim got the right timing
we needed.🥲💘🫶✨

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🥲🫶✨💞✨