who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response Beck Step to her Publication

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓 I hope things are getting better, praying for you both.

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Thank you. As of right now things are doing better. I believe in the power. of prayer and I believe all your prayers helped tremendously. 💕

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Sending hugs and prayers for you both..💗🙏

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

oh my GOD, you are an answer to prayers. Please private message me. I will get back to you tomorrow. My husband has ptsd and my young adult has doom and gloom outlook that is creating hell in my house. I feel like I am living in a pressure cooker. 😩

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I am so very sorry for what your family is going through. It's so hard. Read through all the replies I got. They will lift your spirits. They did me. Hang in there.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I have to admit, I am not good with social media, but I don't even know how to personal message you. 😳🤣 I have never sent a dm to anyone.

(2) Show this thread

Unplug your tv.

In response Laritha Savage to her Publication

Never thought of that. It hasn't been turned on in a very long time, but never thought about unplugging. Thank you

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

👆👆👆
#prayerteam
👆👆👆

I am so overwhelmed by all your love, kindness, support and prayers. I was down in the dumps last night and you have all lifted me up. I am so grateful to you all. Thank you so much!!!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

WWG1WGA WW! God bless you

Only followers of this user (@Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

🙏 Praying for God to give your husband and you peace and serenity.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Sending 🙏🙏 for you both 💫💖
✨Creator's Love and support is always there for us; we just need to consciously accept that Divine Healing Energy to allow Peace and Joy to manifest inside us and receive the knowing that All Will Be Well✨

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Prayers for you made me think of singing hymns out loud around him because music has the power to change feelings. Play positive music around him. Pray for him, refuse every negative thought, thanking God for removing them.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

We Are Family, Father God's Children Who Are In Non Ceasing Major Prayer Mode For You And Yours, ALL Of You, For Each Other Every Nanosecond Of Each Day. We ARE Standing With You And Yours Shoulder To Shoulder With Father God, Christ Jesus And Your Family. No One, Nothing Can Distract You From The Love Of Our Father For You And Yours. Love IS The Power Sustaining Us Through ALL Things.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Evil Doers, Demons, Lucifer Thrives On Darkness, Sadness, Anger, Jealousy. Jesus Rebukes Lucifer. Jesus Rebukes Evil Doers. Jesus Rebukes Negativity In Your Home, Negative Thoughts In Your Husband And His Surroundings. In Repentance Through Christ Jesus, Think Upon Pure And Lovely Things And Allow The Love Of Father God Cleanse You And Yours Through Christ Of ALL Negativity And Unwanted Thoughts. In ALL Things Through Christ Jesus Yeshua Messiah We Pray For Peace In Your Home And Family's Homes. Take Authority Over Any Negative Activities Trying To Infiltrate Your Surroundings In Jesus Name And Bury Them Forever By Father God's Grace And Love Through Christ Jesus. Amen.

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Yes ma'am....and for u too. God Bless U! Pray over Him too...give ur spiritual love TO Him. Manifest it it in Him....God works miracles. I know this. Forgive Him. Maybe its HIS conscious eating at Him. We're near the finale of this....."show". Ur a good wife...that is clear to me.🤝🙏☝️🏁🇺🇸💜♡♡♡♡♡ Be Well!!!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Praying for your hubby to get through this. Also, play hertz frequencies for depression, raising his vibration, anxiety, stress, happiness, healing, etc ... My hubby and I swear by the frequencies. You can find them on You tube. Type in hertz frequencies and what you are looking for. You can play them at night while you sleep if you like. May God bless you and family!

In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication

I was surprised to recently learn that cat purrs are healing freQuencies. Having 6 of 'em, I grab one freQuently to snuggle & let lay on my chest to purr away. ☺

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

You need some fun. step away briefly, ask each other what you both would like to do that doesn't cost a fortune & do it!

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Heavenly father ..please wrap your loving arms around this family, hold them tight so that they may know of your strength,love and courage.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

sending some peace to your husband and patience your way 💚

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

May you and your husband be healed both physically and mentally. I am praying from Japan.✨🙏✨

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

prayers going up
if you can pray over him while he sleeps and ask God and the Holy Spirit to take over his mind

on a personal note i think [they] are doing something to activate people’s feelings of depression (sound waves are poweful)
try putting on some classical music like Mozart or taking him to the beach and get him grounded near the ocean or a big lake
God bless you both 🙏

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

absolutely! i think we are all subject to this...we must stay grounded

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Sunshine. Ditch the sunscreen.

(2) Show this thread

Praying for both of you. We tend to take on our husband's moods.

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

Praying for you both and sending love and light with a special hedge of protection around your bright spirit so that your light cannot be dampened. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Please feel free to DM me if you need to vent, yell, share, laugh or cry... I will not tell a soul and I will try to keep you lifted. 💝 I love you patriot.

In response Ask Yourself to her Publication

Thank you so very much.

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Praying now! Blessings to you all!

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I am praying right now in the
Mighty Name of Jesus

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Double Eagle to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Praying for peace for your husband.

'May the Lord bless you and keep you; may His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; and give you peace.'

Forever and ever.

In Jesus' name we pray, Amen.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Thank you so very much!

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖 My hubs was the same until last night. I sat him down, held his hand and told him about his divine spark. The past 24 hours have been completely different. Hold his hand, GIVE him your vibe and pray for him. With him. I will lift one for you guys too💖 crazy...I almost made this SAME post yesterday👊

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Thank you. I will definitely try thay. God bless.

(1) Show this thread

I feel ya. I have a negative Ned, too. 😞
Good thing I also have Jesus is all I can say. ☺️

In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication

Sad thing he has never been like this. It's breaking my heart. He's attacking me for no reason what-so-ever. I am not engaging, but trying to calm him down. I jist pray for him. I pray to God every day for his comfort and protection.

(1) Show this thread

🙏♥️