who needs a Vibe Boost? :)

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I could sure use some positive vibes. Trying everything I can to stay positive. The hubby has been on a doom and gloom rampage for the past month. He's a good man, but something is pushing him to such negativity lately. His PTSD is getting the better of him and I have tried everything I can think of to help him. I've stayed positive with him, but I am breaking down. Please say a prayer for him.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

oh my GOD, you are an answer to prayers. Please private message me. I will get back to you tomorrow. My husband has ptsd and my young adult has doom and gloom outlook that is creating hell in my house. I feel like I am living in a pressure cooker. 😩

I have to admit, I am not good with social media, but I don't even know how to personal message you. 😳🤣 I have never sent a dm to anyone.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlonDDE45 in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Beck Step to her Publication

If you go to Messages under Notifications, you can message me there at HopeAlways888