Truth Vibes . 🇺🇸
The Great Awakening ☀️
WE R AWAKE &#wwg1wga 🦅

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

LOVE

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

What a great Analogy yep it's so wierd at times that people don't seemed to be clued in

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I was a bartender for a while and yes, you are correct.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Gayle Storm to her Publication

And no, I was not a irresponsible bartender. I turned away customers who were drunk.

(1) Show this thread

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

So true. Feel like this every day. On the plus side, I quit drinking a year ago. I didn't want to not have control over my emotions and functions because I felt like there was so much I couldn’t control in our reality. I suffered from alcoholism at different low points in my life. And I'm never going to have another drink. I thank God for saving me from being an alcoholic and from the evil ones too.

Have I not commanded you? Be strong & courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged" #Silentnomore, #Truth #nofear

Yes.. Thanks for the perspective.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

EXACTLY.

Those who drink for the buzz bigger than the day before know there's a reality out there but don't want to accept it and chose to stay in the matrix drunk... They call them alcoholics but really the folks are just too frickin' lazy to break away from their cheap thrills. SO they allow Love, Families, to
be second fiddle when it comes to their buzz so they can escape each day instead of truly escaping. Functioning alcoholics put everything second to their daily buzz. A cold beer is good and cold, but to be drunk with power like what we ARE watching, OUR Great Blessed Leaders ARE dealing with makes my challenge of being awake with a functioning alcoholic a walk in the park.

I Chose To Stand Awake On The Right Side Of History With Father God, Jesus
And You.
You ARE My Family. 💕🙏💕🌼

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Ha Ha Ha

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

I've always been the one not drunk. My body never could handle alcohol! Same with BS and mind games.
Some of us never fit in and now more than ever, I AM so very grateful!

🤗⚡️🕊🌎🌏🌍🕊

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Same here. Few sips of wine & my nose gets numb 😂, so I stay away from it. Never made sense to me why anyone would choose to be out of control.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

EXACTLY!
5:55

We are reclaiming all the numbers btw!

Nana has noticed too that many a marriage has failed on this same principle when one partner stops drinking or starts.

Clearly most of us have made the choice.
The time to choose for us has been quite a while back.

Don't worry about the ones you have been distanced from.
If they believe in God, they will be ok, they too are infinite fractal pieces of God.

Navy Retired Veteran, 13 year Small Business Owner / Outdoorsman / Truth Researcher

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

A timeless perspective that still
rings true today, deserves repeating.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

💜⚡100% - TAKING our numbers back!

(2) Show this thread

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Still waiting to find out what drunk and awake is like though... 🤣

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

Once truly, Spiritually Awake, being drunk is no longer desired.
🤗💖

(1) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

As a former drunk you have no idea how true that is❣️😂

When you know, you know & family who fight together, stay together! #TruePatriot #PresidentTrumpIsMyPresident #DivineWisdom #GodWins

😁Welcome to my world for the last 17 years. I've had first row seats.

I completely understand this. I remember back during 2020 and everyone was masked at the store and I wasn't, I felt like I was living in some sort of other realm. I looked at them and even their faces were drained of life. I felt bad but simultaneously knew that I never wanted to operate in that world again.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

I had a coworker tell me that the high gas prices had nothing to do with Biden, said it was due to the oil and gas industry?? Defending blundering and corrupt Biden!

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

I met a new neighbor last week. I mentioned the drag queen library story hours & she said to me, "Oh I don't believe any of that, it's not real" Is she living under a rock? or in denial or just blatantly stupid? I didn't respond. We were at a meeting & not the right place or time.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

I met a new neighbor last week. I mentioned the drag queen library story hours & she said to me, "Oh I don't believe any of that, it's not real" Is she living under a rock? or in denial or just blatantly stupid? I didn't respond. We were at a meeting & not the right place or time.

(6) Show this thread

🙌🏻✅