Truth Vibes . ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
The Great Awakening โ˜€๏ธ
WE R AWAKE &#wwg1wga ๐Ÿฆ…

I had a coworker tell me that the high gas prices had nothing to do with Biden, said it was due to the oil and gas industry?? Defending blundering and corrupt Biden!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Ladydiaz in this post can reply

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Diane Harris to her Publication

I met a new neighbor last week. I mentioned the drag queen library story hours & she said to me, "Oh I don't believe any of that, it's not real" Is she living under a rock? or in denial or just blatantly stupid? I didn't respond. We were at a meeting & not the right place or time.

I met a new neighbor last week. I mentioned the drag queen library story hours & she said to me, "Oh I don't believe any of that, it's not real" Is she living under a rock? or in denial or just blatantly stupid? I didn't respond. We were at a meeting & not the right place or time.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! ๐ŸŒŸ Time to soar! ๐ŸŽถโค๐Ÿ’ซ Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

The cognitive dissonance is strong.