Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

4 Days! Happy Father’s Day Doq! I hope you have a great day! 🙏🏌️❤️

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Well thats gonna work out just swell.....turns out i went and bought a whole buncha XRP & XLM.....now if they mention DOGE...ill be even better....but if not....no prob.....gotta bitta silver too. My mammy dint raze no foo'!!🤪🤓🙄

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Victor This Guy to his Publication

Same here all 3 😉

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

I saw this video two years ago and had to watch it again several times to get the message. It warned viewers that only 4 out of 100 will get it. Luckily, I was one of the 4% that got the message and I loaded up on XRP.
One indication that XRP will be the international standard in banking is that it was engineered to include decimal places down to the one/millionth, unlike all other digital currency. That means it can handle very, very small transactions, the kind you only see in bank transfer fees. In other words,XRP wasn't designed to compete with BTC, it was designed for use in the world of international currency.
Judging from these comments, a lot of people still don't get it. But they will soon, when we see XRP to the moon!

https://youtu.be/BChbO5VkXcE

Its Going To Be Biblical!! - YouTube

We would like to thank BearableGuy123, Brad Garlinghouse, Mr. Pool, David Schwartz, President Donald J. Trump, Christine Lagarde, Marvin Gaye, Baba Cugs,and ...

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response David Treciak to his Publication

those little fractional decimals (if I said that correctly) are called, and will be called “dots“.
literally connecting dots and as VK says, “making dots”…

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Sidney Saying it will be Biblical on top of Trump’s promises, it will all happen!! Is Happening!!

(2) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Take a closer look

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I see the Masonic symbol in the Architect diagram? Really?

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

All I heard was Central Bankers (illegal FED / FIAT), blah, blah, blah . . . XRP / XLM (you know and trust these), blah, blah, blah . . .

Another mind fook!

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

at .31 I glady will purchase more.
kinda like buying a $30 Scratcher...

(1) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Side note: Major Flashes and Bangs from the west.... NY FINGER LAKES.... 0400. NOT A TYPICAL STORM.... Flashes way outnumber bangs....

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I have no use for crypto currency

To me it's just a bait and switch tactic & no different from fiat currency - not backed by precious metals like gold

It's just created out of thin air like paper fiat currency & years ago I read about people being locked out of their digital wallets when a "cloud" went down - they never were able to recover it so far as I know

I've avoided it so far & will continue to do so

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

But what if you were told that XRP will be backed by gold?

(1) Show this thread

Aware of enough lies that I am suspicious of every truth - and the truth does not care about your feelings...INFJ Sigma

History repeats...and the fearful will sign right up.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

So we get an AI currency
haha

NO FIAT CURRENCY--fiat is debt based, the system we need to eliminate.

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

Fiat money refers to an order by the government that gives currencies value and makes them legal tender. By definition, fiat currency has nothing to do with debt. It's the way the dollar was exploited by the Federal Reserve (ie, central banks) that made it debt based. Historically, our fiat currency was backed by gold, which gave it intrinsic value and unaffected by debt. But as we all know, Nixon took the dollar off of the gold standard

(1) Show this thread

He does say "mined" when I thought it should have "minted." Raised my eye brows.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

🤩🤩🤩

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

😂😂🤣😂😂

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

FLIP THAT SHIT!!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I soo wish i had the money to fook with them! Can barely afford to feed ourselves after paying for gas to go to work! It is like we are making $5 per hr after purchasing fuel!

In response Judy 777 to her Publication

We've all paid our dues already by being slaves to their system. Most people are living one paycheck to the next with no hope of getting out of the wage slave class. Trust in NESARA. The signs are there.

(1) Show this thread

6/15/2022 or 6/24/2022 = 666
666 considered is dark/evil
taking the numbers back
DARK to LIGHT ---->

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

So fooken bullish on XRP.

We are early!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

2 days ahead ot schedule perhaps??

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Switch The Flip 👊

(13) Show this thread

Good afternoon hope you are having a Great day! :D

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Delicious! 🙂

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Ooooh! I was getting mad until the end! 😂

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Fiat money and central banks on digital is every dollar tracked by govt and approved FIRST. Permission to trade/buy/sell. Am I wrong?