Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It’s our turn to hijack [their] stuff.

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I saw this video two years ago and had to watch it again several times to get the message. It warned viewers that only 4 out of 100 will get it. Luckily, I was one of the 4% that got the message and I loaded up on XRP.
One indication that XRP will be the international standard in banking is that it was engineered to include decimal places down to the one/millionth, unlike all other digital currency. That means it can handle very, very small transactions, the kind you only see in bank transfer fees. In other words,XRP wasn't designed to compete with BTC, it was designed for use in the world of international currency.
Judging from these comments, a lot of people still don't get it. But they will soon, when we see XRP to the moon!

https://youtu.be/BChbO5VkXcE

Its Going To Be Biblical!! - YouTube

We would like to thank BearableGuy123, Brad Garlinghouse, Mr. Pool, David Schwartz, President Donald J. Trump, Christine Lagarde, Marvin Gaye, Baba Cugs,and ...

those little fractional decimals (if I said that correctly) are called, and will be called “dots“.
literally connecting dots and as VK says, “making dots”…

In response David Treciak to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QTip75 in this post can reply

In response Whites QWall to his Publication

There is enough shit happening in broad daylight for people to not have to make up these retarded connections where there aren't any.