Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

It’s our turn to hijack [their] stuff.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Switch The Flip 👊

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

2 days ahead ot schedule perhaps??

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

New money
Ya do good
👍💰💰💰
ya cheeky
👊😭😭

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

does ot mattwr which xrp we piechase? so mamy scams, how do we know if on tome. os a good one? is xrp fchain.io valid?

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Wen4 Change to her Publication

XRP and XLM are the crypto coins that will be backed by gold and silver. They are the only ones that we can be assured will have value in the coming new economy. Watch this video carefully to understand what will be happening in the near future with crypto currency.

https://youtu.be/S__sP2ttI00

⚠️Ripple XRP MAJOR Update: XRP Is GOLD & XLM Is SILVER On The BLOCKCHAIN! (Undeniable EVIDENCE!)⚠️ - YouTube

Ripple XRP MAJOR Update: XRP Is GOLD & XLM Is SILVER On The BLOCKCHAIN! (Undeniable EVIDENCE!) XRP News Today, XRP Price PredictionToday is one of those days...

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In the air!

2 days early?

Where's the silver bottom and I hope I can load up on US Miners at that point.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

I hope that doesn't mean you sold off your XRP because I'm not familiar with Cardano. But if you still have it and are worried about the value of XRP staying low, you shouldn't be. The SEC lawsuit against Ripple is holding the value of XRP down and until it's settled there won't be any significant gains. The lawsuit is based on false grounds so it's guaranteed that XRP will be the victor. And when it's announced that XRP backed by gold will be the new international standard of currency for banking its value will go through the roof. We're still a little ways off from that.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

😁

Satoshi Nakamoto Vibes . ✅

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I am at max risk but so bad want to add down here