Being awake and aware of what's looming makes it hard to concentrate or get much done.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Mostly retired Veterinarian living in North Texas. Follower of the esoteric. Truth seeker since childhood. Q follower since Nov. 2017.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You got that right!😮

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Truer Words Have Never Been Spoken…
said somebody sometime
😏

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Oh absolutely yes ditto i agree etc. etc. etc.! Anyone else awake last night until 4/5am???? Sleep is "hit or miss" now.

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

😳

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

It sure does, my friend. Makes it difficult to sleep as well. I am so looking forward to a bright future, for all of us. 🥰

Yes! Thank you for saying it!!!

anon | gen 𝕏 guy | conspiracy realist

I was just thinking this today …not motivated at all any more…feeling a John Galt moment coming 😂

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

You do more than know Brother. Keep going. Thank You.🙏❤️

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

SKY Event. I’m ready.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

I agree, the first few months of this year I was the most productive and motivated I have ever been in my life and achieved so much.

However, the last month and a half has been like living in quicksand, so much to be done but little motivation and every small task seems to take forever and so much goes wrong.

Trying hard to pull myself out of this as it's weighing on me, on top of increasing impatience that so many are still soundly sleeping!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I have been having the same problem. And the weather shifting constantly doesn't help at all. It is either raining, cold or, like right now, too hot to do much outside.. Trying to get stuff done inside, I get distracted.. Been disciplining myself to at least accomplish 1 project every day. LOL

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

Yes, many are numb and years in perpetual limbo takes a bigger toll then we realize. The frogs are quite boiled. But we do what we are called to do and how lucky are we to have found a sort of family here. (that sounds a little sadder then it is but you get the point).

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Martin do you ever sleep ? love the photos. we will get threw this one way or another and i mean which either way it be great . God will take care of us for those who love him and others . 🕊🙌🏼💖

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

So true mate. I have found it very difficult to continue to be part of this slave system we are trapped in. It all seems more pointless than ever, yet we are so dependant on it, we can’t espace it..

One thing I can be sure about is that the ‘universe’ sure loves irony. 👍🏻

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

nice t/s here 07:17
It’s a weird waiting feeling I’ve never experienced before. Struggle to achieve much in the day, like I’m riding out a storm & don’t want to venture into society, feel safe at home in solitude. Have a to do list that is getting longer yet seems to be unimportant.
Beautiful photos Martin, I’d loved to be living in that little blue house, what a gorgeous location, has a New Zealand vibe about it....

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Glad to hear I’m not the only one who is getting nothing done.

(1) Show this thread

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Does anyone else see this

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

I noticed that💚

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

〰️ . Nice Eye🧐

(2) Show this thread

Oh, but it teaches the reward of learning patience! lol Been searching for that elusive piece my whole life! Success!

God is my strength and Jesus Christ is my Savior ✝️ Freedom loving 5th generation Texan 🇨🇱 American Patriot 🇺🇸 🐸

I get it. Harvested my sweet potato slips today to plant for the main crop. Even got a few small bonus sweet potatoes to boot. I see southern Goulash in my future lol.

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

The anticipation of a never ending road trip is exhausting ……

You are so right about that, I feel like I have no energy left inside. Hard to concentrate, waiting, we keep waiting for good news.

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Every. Damn. Day.

Watching the Water in a Golden California.

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Beautiful pics. So true, I feel so bad for everone that has been harmed by these fookers. i hope everything is revealed, and soon.

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Concentrating on the normalities of work is hard when I see the magnitude of these times.

anyone have any at home work i can? i really dont want a maitrrix job but i have to find a way for the cat and i to survive until this shit shows ovet

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response LeLe John to her Publication

Fook it

ask for help and post your paypal

Ill help you

let the matrix die

;)

January 20th, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. Semper Fi 🇺🇸 Save the Children 🌎

In response LeLe John to her Publication

i do if you are good at social marketing and want to protect patriots & their family : ) 🇺🇸

(2) Show this thread

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

So true. I’ve pretty well isolated myself from most people. I just can’t stand being around sleepers any longer The last 2 yrs have flown by with agonizing slowness. It’s a sureal experience.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

same

(1) Show this thread

i completely agree! i am struggling a lot right now and feel like i am barely holding on.❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Or go to work at bullshit jobs🙄 I only work 8 hours a week at my buddy's bar and all I can think when working there is....is your life so pathetic that you can only handle it with 18 beers a night🙄 I mean, I like beer every now and then. but every dang night😳 wth. Its all chaos and chatter now. I am strictly there to raise the vibe now. God knows they need more than just my vibe. I do what I can.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yes it does Martin, for some of us tho it is because the work that we are doing is just no longer of interest or nearly the importance.
As with mine, I do feel like all of my work will change drastically with the reset but I look forward to the humanitarian doors that I think God will open for me just to change the ways that I help people.

Your pics are magnificent as always.

true dat