🔴NEW - Former AG Bill Barr: "The election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the '2000 Mules' movie," then laughs.

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I think I found it. 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Optics. DANCE PUPPET DANCE

👎

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

perfect timing!

(1) Show this thread

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

Suicide weekend coming in his future? Covid maybe?

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Traitor. Period...Traitor.

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Clinton bought and paid for ......... FROM THE START!!!!

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

LICENSED TO LIE

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

He plays the part of JACKASS very well!
What does Trump want with him?
Barr is an SES guy (Senior Executive Service).
Barr is CROOKED!!!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

(3) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

That is a REALLY WEIRD ROOM 🤔 as far as Barr is concerned 👇👇👇👇👇

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I tell ya what when this movie ends.....I never want to see it again.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I agree the election was stolen SO why is BIDEN the president? yes I KNOW it was done by a bunch of lowlife democrats. WHY is BIDEN still president. ITS been 16 months with alot of evidence. SO why is BIDEN still president. ARE you telling me the democrats have more power then the majority

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

The 🍎 doesn't fall far from the 🌳

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

He has gained some weight...nervous eating? or too much Popcorn?😉
All truths will be told, in the mean time he needs a treadmill if he wants to see this movie ending..😂

There was no election, the US was on state of emergency. Just my opinion.

Yes he does qualify "how" the election was stolen ... if not by fraud, then by means was it stolen?

Perhaps the joke is on the title, "2000 Mules".
So the movie title is a reveal in itself ... title should have been "2000 Donkey / Jack-ass Democrats & their fake ballot mules."

Don't hear what he's saying, feel it. Vibes aren't saying what you think you hear.👊

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

I can feel it

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Only thing BB can see is a buffet!

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

"... the election was not stolen by fraud"
He's not saying election wasn't stolen.
Could argue it was stolen by committing Treason?

Looked it up & this was 1st entry
TREASON: is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

That's what I thought.. not by fraud but by intent of treason.. A much bigger crime.

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Caught that as soon as he said fraud.

(3) Show this thread

Child of God. Seeker of Knowledge.

So hard to watch this. I know we shouldn't get our hopes about about people, but he played a mean bagpipe! I wanted him to be a good guy so badly!

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

TREASON

(1) Show this thread

OPTICS ARE IMPORTANT ........... STILL RESERVING MY TAKE ON ALL THINGS BB

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Me too friend 🐸

(2) Show this thread

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

hmmm 🤔 maybe because it was done differently then we think or saw or maybe because it was both. Trump isnt happy with Barr on TS right now.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

maybe because he means.....IT WAS DOWN RIGHT CHEATING!

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

treason and sedition are not technically fraud .. it is “fraud on steriods”

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Hard to watch some of this VK, could we just fast forward thr this part of the movie?

What key MSM events need to happen to trip the next timeline move, what can we do to slam that sucker out there?

Energetic Connection; Melchizedek; King of Righteousness.

Much Much Bigger than Fraud.