🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

🔴NEW - Former AG Bill Barr: "The election was not stolen by fraud. And I haven't seen anything since the election that changes my mind on that, including the '2000 Mules' movie," then laughs.

@disclosetv

"... the election was not stolen by fraud"
He's not saying election wasn't stolen.
Could argue it was stolen by committing Treason?

Looked it up & this was 1st entry
TREASON: is the crime of attacking a state authority to which one owes allegiance.[1] This typically includes acts such as participating in a war against one's native country, attempting to overthrow its government, spying on its military, its diplomats, or its secret services for a hostile and foreign power, or attempting to kill its head of state. A person who commits treason is known in law as a traitor.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Angels8817 in this post can reply

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Caught that as soon as he said fraud.

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

That's what I thought.. not by fraud but by intent of treason.. A much bigger crime.

In response Just Diana to her Publication

Exactly so.

(1) Show this thread

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

Rita, I agree with you. It all has to do with the interpretation of the legal definition of “fraud” which, to me, after looking it up is convoluted and vague.

In response Karen Browning to her Publication

Yes true, Karen and think fraud is a much lesser crime than treason. was just listening to his words and found it interesting. Another instance of "all is not as it seems"? 🙂

(1) Show this thread