Im not very good at asking for help. I could really use Prayers. We our on our second day of hospice. His name is Steven. Thank you. 🙏🏼🥲

Only people mentioned by @Emme in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Celery Juicer to her Publication

Lord Jesus we come together as your children, united as believers, asking for your peace and comfort for this family. May they feel your love as they care for their loved one Steven in hospice care. Wrap Steven in your loving arms and give him peace. In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏

I already prayed for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I have just went through this with my father in law. I have another family member whose father was put into a hospice house. They diagnosed him with cancer and less than a week later he was gone. I am praying that God will bring His peace to wash over you and your loved ones. I am also praying that over Steven. You have many prayer warriors here for you.

🙏Praying for everyone!

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Heartfelt love & prayer's 🙏🏻❤️ have been there with my dad in 2017, the people there were like angels sent from heaven. God bless you and Steven😘

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Sending up prayers for you and Steven 🙏

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion— to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.
~ Isaiah 61:1-3

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

Said prayer for you and Steven; been there and know how it feels.

Only followers of this user (@FreedomF) can see their posts

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

Praying for God's protective shield and healing. God bless!!

Following Jesus, loving my family, always seeking the truth.

I'm praying right now for you and Steven. God bless you.

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

😔🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Praying for Steven and you. 🙏❤️

God, Steve is in YOUR loving hands. Grace and Peace to this beautiful family. More of Your light. More of Your love.
...and they we are Christians by our love.

🙏

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

sending love and prayers to you and Steven 🙏

prayers

prayers sent🙏

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️ # prayerteam

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🙏✨Steven🙏✨

🙏

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

🙏🙏🙏

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Keep us posted.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Prayers for Steven 🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for Steven in hopes of a peaceful journey. Prayers to you and his friends and family in dealing with the loss of him. 😞🙏🙏🙏🙏

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Prayers for Steven and your family.🙏🙏🙏

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying now 🙏

Woman who loves God, my family, & my country, as well as Freedom lovers worldwide. Not here for followers. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Sending prayers of peace over you, Steven and the entire family. 💞🙏🙏🙏

🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️

sending you and Stephen a hug prayed for you both God bless