Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Assignment: Find a photograph you like, turn that upside down, and draw it. Just do it.

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Perspective. What you think you should be seeing versus what you are actually seeing.

(1) Show this thread

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

reminded me of the clock in an airplane experiment. Preception of everything is pretty broad at altitude. hmmm.. this is an interesting concept. "time flies"

https://foxnomad.com/2017/08/15/travel-plane-time-slows-heres-calculate-much/

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

On the Cern thread VK, could we say they are the ‘witch doctors’ of the cabal, using frequencies
geared to keeping us divided, confused delusional and what more idk?
And more importantly - that our voice, our collective vibes based on love and goodness and work that each individual does for betterment interferes or disarms their power.
Makes me think of so many Q phrases.
Key though is knowledge Some declass?

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Somedays Time Just Seems To Fly By=384

This Is The Dawning Of The Age Of Aquarius=384
The Ascension Of Both Mankind And The Planet=384
Infinite Dimension Of Consciousness=384

King Yeshua Savior Of The Brokenhearted=384
If You Only Knew What I Feel For You=384
I Love You And I Hope To See You Soon=384

God Is Far Far More Than Any Human Religion=384
It Is Only Faith In God That Has Saved Us=384
How Great Is The Lord Our God How Great=384

There Is No Place For Evil In The Future=384
The Devils Have No Authority Over Me=384
The Ancient Kingdom Of Darkness Be Gone Now=384
And Now There Will Be Love Forevermore=384

Ephesians Chapter Six Verse Sixteen=384
Revelations Chapter Ten Verse Seven=384

This Has Got To Be The Most Perfect Plan=384
If You Don't Trust You Can Not See=384
Once You Believe Signs Are Everywhere=384
I Got To Go Now And Get All The Things Done=384
Good Afternoon Good Evening And Good Night=384

5 Pics

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I sometimes have "Spidey" type reflexes, helped to explain why :)

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Sounds like somebody needs to narrow their...
ap·er·ture
/ˈapərˌCHər,ˈapərˌCHo͝or/
LOL

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

I do know this...I think back & wonder how fast the time went from 40-60 yrs old. Way too fast.

Often wonder too....when someone gets donated eyes from a donor, does the person getting the donors eyes, see what the donors eyes have seen?

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

I can see now that our vision affects our "vision".

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So, it would make sense that when we are outside, enjoying the activites we are doing, it seems like time flies by. Contrasted to the time we are stuck inside staring at a screen of some sort or focusing on a something with limited vision, time seems to drag. Remember as young children the day flew by when out playing and we did not want to come inside when our mothers called us? Interesting for sure. 😇

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

as children our brain is not filled with numerous activities so "time" is a long process of waiting. As adults our brain is overloaded with task keeping and calculating risks and decisions, so time literally feels like it flies by fast.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So, it would make sense that when we are outside, enjoying the activites we are doing, it seems like time flies by. Contrasted to the time we are stuck inside staring at a screen of some sort or focusing on a something with limited vision, time seems to drag. Remember as young children the day flew by when out playing and we did not want to come inside when our mothers called us? Interesting for sure. 😇

This is awesome!

Time seems like the subject of the week.

Had a feeling about Cern on this. Idk how reliable but it seems important.

“ it’s a 👉reality manipulation tool. 👈We as a disunified species are empowering it through the placebo effect. When we begin to deny its power at all levels, create a mantra at some point in your life that says I deny all energies that interact or give tacit consent to Cern to alter my time or to observe me. Your spoken voice is the most powerful tool that is heard. “

https://thephaser.com/2015/08/cern-time-travel-alien-energy-manipulation-andrew-bartzis/

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication

In a Blink of the Eye!!

(1) Show this thread

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊🙌🏼

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

;)

Somedays time just seems to fly by - gematria -
drop 2003

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

this is why playing a face paced sport with so much going on like Ice Hockey situational awareness is most important. the ones with it are typically the most successful.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

cool, catching those wind drifts, didn't flap it's wings once

(1) Show this thread

🧡PDJT🧡Prayers with you, may God keep you safe🙏#WWG1WGA#TreesDieStanding#NothingCanStopWhatIsComing#Nothing💫LightVsDarkPeaceIsThePrize💫

Our collective vibes to get this to the end, only to find out it is just the beginning of a beautiful world.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

Thank you for this and Blessings to you! The cabal wants for all of us to narrow our points of view; they want us to decrease the amount of info we receive to the point to where all we get is what they want us to see. It's like when the talking stupid heads on msm news tell us "..here's what you need to knw.." - To hell with that, each one of us will decide what we need to know.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Related? Ever since I got glasses, (20 years now) I have felt like I received faulty “corrective vision”. Each new Rx is never right.... mostly too strong or one eye okay but not the other. Would ask for adjustments or an exam do-over and always told, “give it more time”. Now, that’s what I’ve done. Haven’t been back for 3 years and my eyes are adjusting. Swear too there’s something wrong with dialating pupils. Time will tell. 🤷‍♀️🧐

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Same perception with my eyes too. Now, I get a shot in my left eye every 5 wks for Macular Degeneration. People will think I'm crazy, but I was watching the stars one night while letting my dog out. In the southeast sky was Venus. While I was peering at how blue and bright it was, I got shot in my left eye with a light blue beam. It was so fast and exact when it hit me. I turn quickly and doubled over in pain. Ever since then my eye sight got worse and a few yrs later I found out I had MD. I know what I observed and experienced and I can't prove it.

(1) Show this thread

I find time has moved faster as I've grown older and then I remember my dad sitting in his home, after my mother had died, as if he was waiting for something. Time must have crawled for him....just waiting.

Truth seeker, spiritualist, thinker, family woman, love God, small business owner and artist.

This is one of those things that will sit in the back of my mind and contextualize my perceptions for a bit. I like it.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Embrace the dark times of the past with the Light of Holy Spirit, traveling back and forth we eventually find balance, a continuity of time...the key is to embrace it, love the choices made to be here now, from the past, for the future...all with LQVE🙏🏻✨🕊💕

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

Lately is been even more faster
God speed ….

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Spend the day with your eyes narrowly focused on your computer and the days seems to last forever. Spend the day walking through a forest and the day is over before you know it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts