#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Somedays time just seems to fly by.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Related? Ever since I got glasses, (20 years now) I have felt like I received faulty “corrective vision”. Each new Rx is never right.... mostly too strong or one eye okay but not the other. Would ask for adjustments or an exam do-over and always told, “give it more time”. Now, that’s what I’ve done. Haven’t been back for 3 years and my eyes are adjusting. Swear too there’s something wrong with dialating pupils. Time will tell. 🤷‍♀️🧐

Same perception with my eyes too. Now, I get a shot in my left eye every 5 wks for Macular Degeneration. People will think I'm crazy, but I was watching the stars one night while letting my dog out. In the southeast sky was Venus. While I was peering at how blue and bright it was, I got shot in my left eye with a light blue beam. It was so fast and exact when it hit me. I turn quickly and doubled over in pain. Ever since then my eye sight got worse and a few yrs later I found out I had MD. I know what I observed and experienced and I can't prove it.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GayleStorm15 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Gayle Storm, click on at the bottom under it