#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Somedays time just seems to fly by.

Related? Ever since I got glasses, (20 years now) I have felt like I received faulty “corrective vision”. Each new Rx is never right.... mostly too strong or one eye okay but not the other. Would ask for adjustments or an exam do-over and always told, “give it more time”. Now, that’s what I’ve done. Haven’t been back for 3 years and my eyes are adjusting. Swear too there’s something wrong with dialating pupils. Time will tell. 🤷‍♀️🧐

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @KoffeeK in this post can reply

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Same perception with my eyes too. Now, I get a shot in my left eye every 5 wks for Macular Degeneration. People will think I'm crazy, but I was watching the stars one night while letting my dog out. In the southeast sky was Venus. While I was peering at how blue and bright it was, I got shot in my left eye with a light blue beam. It was so fast and exact when it hit me. I turn quickly and doubled over in pain. Ever since then my eye sight got worse and a few yrs later I found out I had MD. I know what I observed and experienced and I can't prove it.