Each time I learn a little more about how our history is fabricated I can’t quite decide how to react. Upset at having been deceived? Amused at the strangeness of it? Horrified at the cruelty we have been subjected to? Grateful for having a chance to see beyond the lies?

This is worthy of a psychological treatise. The incredible sinking feeling when you know you have to live in this world but also know that so much of it has been fabricated in whole cloth from lies. So like Voltaire's Candide I go out and tend (literally) my own garden. It feels good --the earth, the sun, the fresh air. And then I look at the sky and wonder about what is being sprayed and if this beautiful paradise is being irreparably harmed. I turn back to tending the garden and pray for guidance. This psychological pain of deep distrust and fear of all that we know and live with -- how can I reckon with it? Naomi Wolf says we are on the last step of tyranny. It is not being done with a blast and a fury. It is almost invisible. It is very quiet. It is done an eye dropper full at a time. I go now to my garden. I throw this out to cyberspace, and ask us to think -- what now? As we go about our lives each tending our own gardens, what now, what do we do now?

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Gamma50 in this post can reply

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response anon one to her Publication

Same feeling about food. What to eat? Its scary and i cant have Faith AND fear....so like u i pray. I wish u well and include u in my prayers! U rock!....remember that my friend.πŸ‘Šβ˜οΈπŸπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’œβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈTrump is my President

i feel the same

Patriot, MAGA, WWG1WGA, Veteran, Digital Soldier, Organic Farmer, Beekeeper. The Great Awakening is upon us, preparing for the Golden Age.

I tend my own garden too...farm actually, I am an organic farmer. I find solace and a connection to reality working with the soil and the plants and animals and also with the long lineage of farming and growing food for people and those connections. My life feels satisfying when I am in that "real world" but when I step back in front of the curtain of deceit and lies and have to interact with the people and institutions that promote and reinforce the ruse, I feel as if I have entered a sinister dimension where nothing makes sense. Limbo is the one word that captures the feeling of being in this great lie. I believe we here WERE chosen for a reason. It is so weird to be awake among so many sleepers. Farming/gardening li my lifeline so that i can travel between these worlds. I can't imagine being untethered and trapped in that cave and I try to have compassion for the ones who are. Everyone needs to fashion their own lifeline, like tying bedsheets together to escape the prison.

In response My Watershed Moment to his Publication

I have a small garden and that is my escape from this matrix. Being in nature is soothing too the soul.

(1) Show this thread