Positive lesson of the day: learn to love the Judases who betray us. Forgiveness is just the beginning; to love them is to be grateful for having been shown their true moral character and our newfound liberty to move on. Easier said than done, but we cannot be free if we continually carry anger and resentment. It’s about embracing the freedom of fully putting them in our past.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

My wise counselor years ago offered: "Forgiveness is an act, not a feeling." That stuck with me. So, talking with God about my conflicted feelings, I asked Him to forgive them and help my reluctance to even ask. I'm reminded as I write this that Jesus from the cross did not forgive his perpetrators; instead he asked God to forgive them, for they knew not what they were doing. God does the act and lifts the burden from us. The resulting relief is the feeling we have of His love for us, enabling us to see those offenders as the same children of God, as are we. WWG1WGA🙏🏻

I once had an extremely hard time forgiving someone who was very dear to me. This unforgiveness was causing me so much grief, even physical destruction. I came to the Lord with my dilemma. In my human mind and state of grief, I could not forgive this person with a good and open heart. I surrendered my will and asked that He forgive this person for me. He did. He also forgave me. I feel so human again. I even have a sense of humor now.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Richie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richie Richard, click on at the bottom under it