Positive lesson of the day: learn to love the Judases who betray us. Forgiveness is just the beginning; to love them is to be grateful for having been shown their true moral character and our newfound liberty to move on. Easier said than done, but we cannot be free if we continually carry anger and resentment. It’s about embracing the freedom of fully putting them in our past.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

THE ONLY WAY TO BE FREE IS TO FORGIVE. I HAVE ALREADY FORGIVEN THE EVIL IT'S JUST TIME FOR JUSTICE AND THEN WE CAN MOVE ON.

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

My wise counselor years ago offered: "Forgiveness is an act, not a feeling." That stuck with me. So, talking with God about my conflicted feelings, I asked Him to forgive them and help my reluctance to even ask. I'm reminded as I write this that Jesus from the cross did not forgive his perpetrators; instead he asked God to forgive them, for they knew not what they were doing. God does the act and lifts the burden from us. The resulting relief is the feeling we have of His love for us, enabling us to see those offenders as the same children of God, as are we. WWG1WGA🙏🏻

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

I once had an extremely hard time forgiving someone who was very dear to me. This unforgiveness was causing me so much grief, even physical destruction. I came to the Lord with my dilemma. In my human mind and state of grief, I could not forgive this person with a good and open heart. I surrendered my will and asked that He forgive this person for me. He did. He also forgave me. I feel so human again. I even have a sense of humor now.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Thank you for your words of Wisdom. You may like this from Martin Geddes@martingeddes https://twitter.com/WVerily/status/1535382288414162945?s=20&t=GRILFkna3zCD1OHm_CiUZw

(3) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😰🙏💗

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

There is true freedom in forgivness. It's like letting go some heavy weight that actually hurts you and keeps you low
When you forgive you realize you can still fly
When you love them again you actually take off
That is the only true Victory
True Freedom 💙

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Those who are the hardest to pray for are the ones who need it the most.

it used to chap my butt to add them in my prayers, but I found that my soul felt lighter all the more for it

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Thank you for this, Martin! It is so true! Blessings to you!

One of my meditation teachers once said "Forgiveness doesn't mean you have to be around someone one. You can say "I forgive you and want nothing to do with you (in your own mind)' One can forgive, accept, love and bless and let them go and as you said, be grateful for the lessons they have helped you learn.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

🎯, Martin Geddes

A.M.E.N. !!!!
🙏

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

This is my hardest lesson to embrace. i go with forgive but dont have to forget... nor do you have to be around them.

My mum always told me that you never necessarily need to forget, BUT always forgive.🙏💜

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Plan A.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

And they were acting out the consequences of earlier hurts... it's easier to have compassion when we separate properly. Plus we don't get into trouble for punching them in the face.

(1) Show this thread

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Exactly.
That's the only way.
That's the way to break the cycle.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Yes, but that is a really hard one to do sometimes.

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

So true.
Forgiveness is freedom.

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

I agree with you but I’m sad that I wont have the pleasure of seeing them hanging for their crimes.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

@martingeddes You just explained something very succinctly, which I, if not most people struggle with. Thank you.

im feeling stuck 😞

In response Candi Clopton to her Publication

I found that in order “not to pay a price” for my anger and rresentment. I have to admit to God that I dont want to burn for them and to please take the anger off of my heart..works everytime..just remember to tell the to “go with God” but stress the first word IS for them to GO

(0) Show this thread