Positive lesson of the day: learn to love the Judases who betray us. Forgiveness is just the beginning; to love them is to be grateful for having been shown their true moral character and our newfound liberty to move on. Easier said than done, but we cannot be free if we continually carry anger and resentment. It’s about embracing the freedom of fully putting them in our past.

My wise counselor years ago offered: "Forgiveness is an act, not a feeling." That stuck with me. So, talking with God about my conflicted feelings, I asked Him to forgive them and help my reluctance to even ask. I'm reminded as I write this that Jesus from the cross did not forgive his perpetrators; instead he asked God to forgive them, for they knew not what they were doing. God does the act and lifts the burden from us. The resulting relief is the feeling we have of His love for us, enabling us to see those offenders as the same children of God, as are we. WWG1WGA🙏🏻

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TruthAlwaysGood in this post can reply

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

In response TruthAlways Good to her Publication

Thank you for your words of Wisdom. You may like this from Martin Geddes@martingeddes https://twitter.com/WVerily/status/1535382288414162945?s=20&t=GRILFkna3zCD1OHm_CiUZw

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

I can love the human judases... but not the fallen angels. Those we're going to have to whip out of existence

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

In response Verily Chambers to her Publication

I did read Martin's newsletter piece after posting this. I think we're on the right track! Thank you for your comments as well. God is so good! And we are blessed to have Martin in our midst! Peace be with us all🙏🏻❤️

(2) Show this thread

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I once had an extremely hard time forgiving someone who was very dear to me. This unforgiveness was causing me so much grief, even physical destruction. I came to the Lord with my dilemma. In my human mind and state of grief, I could not forgive this person with a good and open heart. I surrendered my will and asked that He forgive this person for me. He did. He also forgave me. I feel so human again. I even have a sense of humor now.

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

That sounds like a very healthy and wholesome perspective,
for which I thank you 🙏.