Only people mentioned by @Aristarkos in this post can reply

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Love it!

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I agree with Peterson because I am tired of the LEFT telling us what to think, deny what we see, hear. I despise how they jerk people's opinions around, as if they are toys. In the 70's- an emaciated Twiggy and declared that Marilyn Monroe was overweight... at one point the models were filmed to look like heroin addicts on purpose, then on to imaginary voluptuous women (with implants and silicone)..and the beat goes on!

Because of family genes, I was blessed with the hourglass, but I always thought it was cruel to compare /contrast women on their looks, declaring one better than the other! God likes variety! But the "machine's" goal was never obvious: IT has been to destroy the "feminine"--cue in Disney who was 'charged with', not the family entertainment, but destroy The Feminine - the Nurturer. Pitting mothers vs daughters, sister vs sister, beautiful vs. the not so attractive. Evil step moms, cruel step-sisters, with the loving moms dead--Bambi, Cinderella.. AGENDA??

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Like he said, manipulation, that is the key word... For decades we've been told what to find beautiful and what not as if we can't have our own judgment about what *we* find beautiful...Martin Luther King said:

"Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character"

But you might say, this is not about race, no it isn't, it isn't even about man or woman, it's about division like Q said👇

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

YEAH!!!!

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Damn skippy....spicy language! The problem is....no matter what....we are ALL being manipulated in one form or another....

He's not wrong--"colorful" and adamant but NOT wrong

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Over the target

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

Loved it somebody with the balls to speak the truth!!

I watched a documentary this morning on Graphic Design in Canada in the '60s/'70s era (I was bored). It included a lot of video with the designers and footage from Expo '67. The difference in body size from then to now is staggering. People looked healthy and there just weren't ANY overtly obese people walking around anywhere. When you see pictures/videos from this era compared to now, you see the war that has been waged on our health.

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

Harsh TRUTH!!! We have got to the point of denial to this degree ...that obesity is beautiful. NO, the soul is beautiful NOT OBESITY. Obesity is MAINLY caused by WHAT WE ARE EATING...BY SITTING STATIONARY at a job, in front of tv, while playing a video game, etc. NOT ONLY IS OBESITY BECOMING A NORM...DIABETES IS OUT OF CONTROL.....$$$$$$$...THEY ARE CONTROLLING EVEN WHAT IS "NORMAL LOOKING" And not giving a ratzazz about health.

. Pretty Clear Statement! 🫶🏻👍🏻👊🏻🙌🏻

Peterson is FOOKING right

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

They want us to normalize things that aren’t normal.
Fook them!

I think he nailed it 😁

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Love this!
But why do we need a Peterson to voice what we think, what we see? What is it that stops us - fear of not being liked? If it’s your truth you speak and there’s adverse reactions, so be it. Peterson’ popularity I’m guessing stems from our thirst to hear The Truth.
(Not included in the above is hurting people’s feelings.)

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

I say it all the time. Im in Southern New Mexico and live in a community with a perponderance of nearly identical weebles. sperical meatballs with stumpy arms and legs. it all i can do to not creep up and give them a gentle push to watch the roll back up. all self induced and all subsidized by taxpayers and our health insurance rates for their diabetes, hip replacements, on and on.
Then you see 4 of their bloated 4-8 year olds and I don't want to be so gentle anymore.
the green energy program should be liposuction to biodiesel conversion, give them a box of donuts and tell them to come back in a month. win win

(1) Show this thread

Defender of FREEDOM. We are entering A BRAVE NEW WORLD. Yes, there will be labor pains.

"This is our, New Normal"
Anybody else roll their eyes when this phrase is uttered?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Love me some JP!

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Everyone comes in all forms & shapes... The journe/lesson is that WE all must learn to LOVE our body/avatar-vessel in every moment in time, based upon the roller coaster of emotions-experiences...not be so judgmental of our own physique due to programming to compare. Otherwise, there's a deep rooted issue/dark shadow that must be faced, in order for that High vibe to rise from within, SELF-LOVE & WORTH.🙏

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

I completely agree, but like he said, this is exploitative. they arent marketting her because shes gorgeous (which she is IMHO), they are USING HER to normalize a body weight that is u healthy for MOST body types.

ive lost 23lbs over the past couple months. I have a goal weight of 185 and im 19.4lbs away from that. but Im also built with wide hips, wide ribs and wide shoulders. I was not blessed with a feminine hourglass figure. I have a friend whos the same height as me and she was just aghast to find we weighed the same. When you look at highschool pictures of her, he has a smaller frame, thinner waistline, and has more of your typical "feminine" shaping. Im built like an Amazon, she is built like a victorian empress. we carry weight differently. My weight, even now, is in the healthy range on my body, but NOT on hers.

North America has an obesity problem from poison and stress and diet. [They] want you to believe otherwise.

(1) Show this thread