Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

From Midnight Rider on Telegram...

"💥"

I agree with Peterson because I am tired of the LEFT telling us what to think, deny what we see, hear. I despise how they jerk people's opinions around, as if they are toys. In the 70's- an emaciated Twiggy and declared that Marilyn Monroe was overweight... at one point the models were filmed to look like heroin addicts on purpose, then on to imaginary voluptuous women (with implants and silicone)..and the beat goes on!

Because of family genes, I was blessed with the hourglass, but I always thought it was cruel to compare /contrast women on their looks, declaring one better than the other! God likes variety! But the "machine's" goal was never obvious: IT has been to destroy the "feminine"--cue in Disney who was 'charged with', not the family entertainment, but destroy The Feminine - the Nurturer. Pitting mothers vs daughters, sister vs sister, beautiful vs. the not so attractive. Evil step moms, cruel step-sisters, with the loving moms dead--Bambi, Cinderella.. AGENDA??

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lexi_Hightower in this post can reply

Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Like he said, manipulation, that is the key word... For decades we've been told what to find beautiful and what not as if we can't have our own judgment about what *we* find beautiful...Martin Luther King said:

"Judge a man not by the color of his skin, but by the content of his character"

But you might say, this is not about race, no it isn't, it isn't even about man or woman, it's about division like Q said👇

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Totally agree! The DS uses various factions of their minion entities to accomplish each of the categories you listed... that way it is hard for the unsuspecting to realize the coordinated effort.
But, OH, we are now awake to the strategy, and we reject ALL the prongs of their divisiveness!! Thanks for responding!

(1) Show this thread