Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

From Midnight Rider on Telegram...

"💥"

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Love this!
But why do we need a Peterson to voice what we think, what we see? What is it that stops us - fear of not being liked? If it’s your truth you speak and there’s adverse reactions, so be it. Peterson’ popularity I’m guessing stems from our thirst to hear The Truth.
(Not included in the above is hurting people’s feelings.)

I say it all the time. Im in Southern New Mexico and live in a community with a perponderance of nearly identical weebles. sperical meatballs with stumpy arms and legs. it all i can do to not creep up and give them a gentle push to watch the roll back up. all self induced and all subsidized by taxpayers and our health insurance rates for their diabetes, hip replacements, on and on.
Then you see 4 of their bloated 4-8 year olds and I don't want to be so gentle anymore.
the green energy program should be liposuction to biodiesel conversion, give them a box of donuts and tell them to come back in a month. win win

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @jgkagen5 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Qs Pawn4- Z17, click on at the bottom under it