Waiting for the Trump card... Supporting General Flynn⭐️⭐️⭐️... #wwg1wga Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@Aristarkos

From Midnight Rider on Telegram...

"💥"

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication

Everyone comes in all forms & shapes... The journe/lesson is that WE all must learn to LOVE our body/avatar-vessel in every moment in time, based upon the roller coaster of emotions-experiences...not be so judgmental of our own physique due to programming to compare. Otherwise, there's a deep rooted issue/dark shadow that must be faced, in order for that High vibe to rise from within, SELF-LOVE & WORTH.🙏

I completely agree, but like he said, this is exploitative. they arent marketting her because shes gorgeous (which she is IMHO), they are USING HER to normalize a body weight that is u healthy for MOST body types.

ive lost 23lbs over the past couple months. I have a goal weight of 185 and im 19.4lbs away from that. but Im also built with wide hips, wide ribs and wide shoulders. I was not blessed with a feminine hourglass figure. I have a friend whos the same height as me and she was just aghast to find we weighed the same. When you look at highschool pictures of her, he has a smaller frame, thinner waistline, and has more of your typical "feminine" shaping. Im built like an Amazon, she is built like a victorian empress. we carry weight differently. My weight, even now, is in the healthy range on my body, but NOT on hers.

North America has an obesity problem from poison and stress and diet. [They] want you to believe otherwise.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @17_Goats in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 17 Joyful Goats, click on at the bottom under it