I have had a 3rd imprint of my (banned) book ready to go for 6 months. In a way it feels pathetic not to get it out there again and defy the censors. Just itโ€™s like trying to force myself to put my hand back into the flames where I got burned before. Something in my limbic system just shuts me down every time I go near it. Maybe I need to see some more tangible results in restoring free speech and bringing justice for past wrongs.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

When you find the time is right for you, I would be honored to purchase your books.....Only if I can buy a signed copy โ€œTo my fear friend, Michelle...โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Post a link in your newsletter to buy direct - Ill buy some. Many more I bet will also. If u need an e-com for that -simple- I'll build you one, on my server! Release it.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Martin...I have complete faith in you

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Trust yourself, Follow your โค๏ธ...Appropriate timing will be reveled when you listen to the Voice, methinks it's what makes you write in the first place ~ and I look forward to reading it one day.

I "finished" a poetry book back around 2015 and titled it "Dark to Light" I never got around to publishing it and sometimes wondered why I felt held back, but I sense that the time is nearing...and there will be a few more poems than originally planned.

BEST wishes and much love. The phoenix will fly from the ashes!

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Censorship is huge in the literary world. My good friend loves to write books. Iโ€™m not saying she writes hits, but it brings her happiness for her accompishments. She has been banned by Facebook and Amazon because she used in one book title โ€œLittle Girlโ€. Also the place where she is submitting her stories are no longer taking her stories. They want gross horror, gender neutral, very liberal narration.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

I don't know what gender neutral is when they have a bazillion letters describing some gender or another.

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

We the People ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Knowledge Is Powerโœจ God is a frequency tune in ๐Ÿ”Š God Wins โค๏ธ

I would buy a few copies and pass them out! you might get burned again but you won't know unless...

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

You can override your limbic system and retrain it

See www.nothingworks.weebly.com

This site is in essence a book on one page, written for the complete understanding of anxieties and the interplay of the limbic system and the cortex.

Love yourself more than anyone hates on you. ๐Ÿ’™

I would ask, what are "they" afraid of? Your words are powerful.

AMERICAN PATRIOT Son of the Revolutionary War 1.0-2.0 ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

love to purchase a copy Martin

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

I had more to say than anonup would allow so replied to my own post to you and continued on down in similar fashion.

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

https://anonup.com/thread/9270169

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Hi Martin,

I get your concerns about putting yourself back out there and have no doubt youโ€™ve suffered the entire range of heartache and hardship in your journey.

Like you I try to keep a balanced view of things in the face of unacceptable truths and radical possibilities, so keep that in mind when I say that there will be a seemingly miraculous restoration of broken relationships, trust and faith.

Itโ€™s the inescapable conclusion of our preferred reality tunnel.

We either go to hell with our overlords, or they are destroyed and our world moves back into balance.

Weโ€™re seeing positive signs. Faith and patience is crucial.

As to your work, I donโ€™t claim to be a marketing guru but I have some suggestions for you.

Assuming:

1. youโ€™ve given it to trusted confidantโ€™s, who are on your/our wavelength, to critique,

2. youโ€™re satisfied that itโ€™s impactful and complete,

You owe it to yourself/the world to treat as a professional marketing exercise.

Continued๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

Continued from earlier reply:

I understand that funding is non existent so this would be a guerilla marketing excercise.

Again, Iโ€™m no expert on the particulars so research into how that would be done on a shoe string or for free is necessary.

I will say this, you must leverage the anon community and the broader truth movement, and you must get onto truth social.

You obviously have name recognition, brand awareness.

Marketers typically start by dropping hints/teasers about an upcoming release.

At the risk of sounding like a hard nosed capitalist, let me say again, it doesnโ€™t serve anyone if you remain obscure and sidelined - intelligent marketing is the only way.

Hints/teasers would consist of a short post talking about you (currently absent from the general conversation) and what youโ€™ve been working on.

Then another post with a taster from one of your chapters or the start/summary/synopsis.

You get the point.

Continued๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

FYI Tesla Pi phone starlink thingy may be looking for VOIP peeps.

Going to revolutionize communications. May fulfil your goal of restoring free speech along with your skillset.

In response Vincent KennedyโŸ to his Publication

HELP ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜‚

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(19) Show this thread

MAGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA ๐Ÿ™๐ŸปSave The Children๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›Trump is Still my President๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’› PLEASE no DMโ€™s

Do it Martin, release the book! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

3 Slides๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿธ

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Remember you are theโ€Sabre-Toothed Typistโ€! We are in an information war and you have a weapon to deploy against our enemies. God blessed you with this gift for this very time and place. Donโ€™t let them supress your words any longer.

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

You have ALL our๐Ÿธ support Martin, much more & many than ever๐Ÿ˜

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

That is a beautiful image! Thanqs

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees with VK.
Don't torture yourself over it.
Jump into it with both feet!
Roo the damn Day with it!
You got this!

The only truly bad decision is the one you NEVER make!

[They] are fookd!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Follow what is in your heart.

did the burn on your hand Heal? i bet it has. you got this! children are starting to speak up, we pave the way for them. burns, scars and all. we are with you Martin. much love. one love ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿชถ

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

they have to worry about us now

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Its time Martin. Get the book out.
Suit Up.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

@martingeddes@vincentkennedy

I'm here for you, and if not my counsel ~ I could very likely get you in contact with Paul.

He lives just outside Portland, in a mansion now.

I know you're not after $$$, neither was he.

There's a path in this, and it's nothing like you've likely ever heard of ~ but the Anon community is ripe for it.

DM me, Brother Patriot. I won't lead you down a primrose path, but to the precipice of choice: Action vs. In-Action.

(3) Show this thread

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

When it feels right, you will just know.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

As my father used to say "It's the principle of the thing" -Do what you think is right

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha MArtin
I hear you!
I feel the same way about my divorce attorney
He did nothing to help me, and to call him back is like a slap in the face.
Poverty is feeling better than a slap.
We must push forward when we can. Not sure when this will happen.. My guess it will be on Gods time
Best wishes beamed to you!