I have had a 3rd imprint of my (banned) book ready to go for 6 months. In a way it feels pathetic not to get it out there again and defy the censors. Just it’s like trying to force myself to put my hand back into the flames where I got burned before. Something in my limbic system just shuts me down every time I go near it. Maybe I need to see some more tangible results in restoring free speech and bringing justice for past wrongs.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@martingeddes@vincentkennedy

I'm here for you, and if not my counsel ~ I could very likely get you in contact with Paul.

He lives just outside Portland, in a mansion now.

I know you're not after $$$, neither was he.

There's a path in this, and it's nothing like you've likely ever heard of ~ but the Anon community is ripe for it.

DM me, Brother Patriot. I won't lead you down a primrose path, but to the precipice of choice: Action vs. In-Action.

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

@martingeddes

I personally know the Author of "The Shack" (William P. Young). Actually very close with the family.

My MBA Team helped his family formalize their foundation.

He was worse than broke, shut down by everyone, on the verge of divorce, rejected by his children - he still got it out without a publishing house and no experience in launching a book.

Willing to assist you, reach out to me if you're ready... ...I know exactly how he did it, as he shared the "how-to" with me (first hand) over his wife's spaghetti.

Maybe this is why we met... ;)

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication

Exactly this!

(1) Show this thread