I have had a 3rd imprint of my (banned) book ready to go for 6 months. In a way it feels pathetic not to get it out there again and defy the censors. Just it’s like trying to force myself to put my hand back into the flames where I got burned before. Something in my limbic system just shuts me down every time I go near it. Maybe I need to see some more tangible results in restoring free speech and bringing justice for past wrongs.

FYI Tesla Pi phone starlink thingy may be looking for VOIP peeps.

Going to revolutionize communications. May fulfil your goal of restoring free speech along with your skillset.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My oldest son is developing a fitness app and included this in the app. I was his first call. And yes, he had to explain it to me!!

HELP 😫😂

im in!!! where do I sign up??

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

where do I sign up!?

I need to get away from Verizon and att.

Just a Husband to a beautiful wife and Dad to the greatest two turdburglars in existence. We love our country and our God. Ready 4 END!

where do I sign up!?

where do I sign up!?

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

had to ask my hubby what that even meant…we use Ooma for our house phone which is VoIP

had to ask my hubby what that even meant…we use Ooma for our house phone which is VoIP

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

How do I get my entire porfolio back from facebook

?

thats all I want

is my photos back

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

You posted something the other day that led me to a phone. 💩, maybe I was on to something.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

lol

Glad a technical solution is coming. Can’t imagine ever going back to telecoms; too much pain of betrayal to reopen the wound.

Only followers of this user (@1Ara129) can see their posts

The brain thinks, but the heart knows. 💗 -Dr. Joe Dispenza

In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication

This made me lol - good for you and your skill set! Light it up!
👊

(1) Show this thread