YOU ARE LIVING IN THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. Do you realize what a privilege you have to be here, to be a part of this? To be asked by God to participate? To be even the tiniest little part of this plan, how important you are to it all happening? We are all needed. We are all a part of this. Beautiful brave new world starts with us.

Perspective is everything. Appreciate every single moment, embrace the suck.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

I'm friendly just enough to get by without people calling me an asshole.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

When I was about 9 years old I went to a christmas dinner over at one of my dads coworkers house. Beautiful home, really great food and I was having a good time. The nice lady who hosted the dinner(I was sitting across from her) outstretched her hands and grabbed mine. She told me there were so many of God's children that wanted to be born during this time. Not all could come but God chose the perfect souls to come here, that we were so special and so lucky. 35 years have passed since that christmas dinner and only now do I look back and reflect and understand what she meant. I'm so grateful and humble to be here. A true honor. My whole life has been about this time in history. And the last 5 years I've been sitting in the front row, with perfect vision and clarity to not only watch this show but to understand it too.......with popcorn and all the goodies. This is an extraordinary gift we are being given by God.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Love this! 👍🏻👍🏻 All Anons should print your post and hang it up to read every day. We were chosen for right now. How amazing it is!
🍋🍋Embrace the Suck🍋🍋

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

‘this map sucks’
😂 embrace the suck
t/s 21:17 | 9:17 est
9:17 > 9:8 > 17

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

L00P ♾🙌♾
Timestamp 17:05 est
17:05 > 8:5 > 4

5:23 > 5:5

Embrace the suck - I like that.

🤣

Amen 🙌
Best movie with front row seats 🍿

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

This should ALSO be a daily reminder!
YES!!!
BLESSED!!

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

"Embrace the suck." Best statement of the day! Thanks for the reminder. We are all getting worn down and need to realign. I do feel extremely privileged!

I am amazed every day that God chose me! Although I’ve always known it since I was a little kid, somehow I’m still amazed!

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Amen.
Amen.
Amen.
Amen.
... "embrace the suck" ??! oh, SNORT! 😜

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

YOU ARE LIVING IN THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD=507

The Love Of Power Being Displaced By The Power Of Love=507
The Power Of Good Is Way More Powerful Than Evil=507
I Am Donald John Trump I Have The Power To End You All=507
The Greedy Will Hand Over Their Wealth To The Just=507
I Am Even More Optimistic About The Future Of America=507

Everyone Everywhere I Pour Out My Spirit=507
Within You Dwells The Infinite Wisdom Of The Ages=507
I Teach And Guide Those Who Follow My Instruction=507
You Have A Privileged Relationship With The Divine=507
Divine Light Radiates Through Every Cell In My Body=507
Angel Wings Angel Kisses The Holy Spirit Loves Me=507

Jesus Christ The Name That Holds The Keys To Heaven=507
Thank You Jesus For The The Good You Have Given Me=507
I Trust You And Your Plan With My Whole Being=507

I Am Blessed I Am Blessed Everyday That I Wake Up I Am Blessed=507

Behold The Lamb Of God Who Takes Away The Sin Of The World=507
2 Pics

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

How about me being ambivalent to the suck instead of embracing it?

Embracing the suck! 🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

💖💖💖 For God and Country 👊

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Front row seat!

+ embrace the suck...now, where have we heard that before? :)

In response Kim Runner to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

✨💓 Thank you 17Commentary 17C & may i add... compassionately continue to trust the PLAN and do your part by sending Light and Love to each other to ease the transition INto the New 5-D World.

God bless

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

"embrace the suck." lol

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Come here you suck🤣

(4) Show this thread

I'm 65 years old and all my life I knew this was going to happen there was no way it could continue indefinitely.
Only thing is I was sure that it wouldn't happen until after I was outa here. This thing ruined my house I was trying to build, screwed up our finances, left us hanging high and dry. But at least now I know it finally came to pass. WWG1 ya'll.

Conservative supporting my President Donald J. Trump! Mother of 2 sons and wife to a great 20 yr. Navy vet who is a rock to our family.

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

Please know that things are going to get better. God is with you. Please listen to this man. He is aware of what is happening in our world right now. God bless you!
https://youtu.be/pbAansNvkNU

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

So excited to be here to help build the new world.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Thank you, God! 🙏❤️😇

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

I'm figuring this out...it's a blessing!

This is the most exciting thing that has ever happened.

Being Chosen is the greatest gift of all time!