YOU ARE LIVING IN THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. Do you realize what a privilege you have to be here, to be a part of this? To be asked by God to participate? To be even the tiniest little part of this plan, how important you are to it all happening? We are all needed. We are all a part of this. Beautiful brave new world starts with us.

Perspective is everything. Appreciate every single moment, embrace the suck.

When I was about 9 years old I went to a christmas dinner over at one of my dads coworkers house. Beautiful home, really great food and I was having a good time. The nice lady who hosted the dinner(I was sitting across from her) outstretched her hands and grabbed mine. She told me there were so many of God's children that wanted to be born during this time. Not all could come but God chose the perfect souls to come here, that we were so special and so lucky. 35 years have passed since that christmas dinner and only now do I look back and reflect and understand what she meant. I'm so grateful and humble to be here. A true honor. My whole life has been about this time in history. And the last 5 years I've been sitting in the front row, with perfect vision and clarity to not only watch this show but to understand it too.......with popcorn and all the goodies. This is an extraordinary gift we are being given by God.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @kekerista in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Night Shift, click on at the bottom under it