YOU ARE LIVING IN THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD. Do you realize what a privilege you have to be here, to be a part of this? To be asked by God to participate? To be even the tiniest little part of this plan, how important you are to it all happening? We are all needed. We are all a part of this. Beautiful brave new world starts with us.

Perspective is everything. Appreciate every single moment, embrace the suck.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Come here you suck🤣

Matt. 5~
[39] But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. [40] And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.

i always see “embrace the suck” as a really hope-filled saying - it’s reserved for those people i know can tolerate it.

that, and “harden the fuck up”, are really common sayings in endurance sport communities. the guy who wins the race is almost always the one who can be just short of redline and continue to push, despite everything hurting. it’s a word of encouragement and a bit of a badge of honor to say “you’ve got this”, and “everything you want is on the far side of a crappy situation”.

can’t discount the importance of teamwork, either. even cyclists or runnings competing against one another will work together sharing the workload/rest so they can ultimately race it out toward the finish.

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Looking forward to the day we heal our wounds and live in Peace,Love and Unity as we were meant to.

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Wow! I love this. I feel this about the people here in this group. Always trying to lift others up. Beautiful Sir! Thank you!💝

(2) Show this thread