Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

😂I'll go with TERRIFYING... give me green grass and pastoral farmland ANY DAY!

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

No. Just no no no. lol

For this country girl modern architecture is not eye appealing at all. Sterile boxes lacking soul. To have to live there would be torture.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

OMG nope, gotta have green trees, ocean blues and rustic earth around me or I'd go mad...💞

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana is just not a city dweller!
Not really a fan of concrete!

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

Ugly cabal shit

Terrifying. Give me trees, birds and critters. I can't do city life.

How about both?

Art is in the eyes of the beholder..
and what time of day it is.
and what the weather’s like.
and what they had for lunch.
and what their mood is.

You get the picture.

Love you and your work, Martin — TY.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I have never been fond of urban areas due to the lack of nature. I need to see horizons that aren't concrete and steel.

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Would like to see architecture in the near future incorporate more to feed the soul & not just the mind. Tartaria (maybe mispelled) comes to mind.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

I have lived in these, this architecture imparts bee hive identity, removed from roots. I love space and minimalism but this is too metal, too air for living and families. I am most comfortable with soil, roots, leaves, a soft breeze and silence. Home should be a personal/family sanctuary no matter how humble.

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

I personally prefer out of town .. nature vibe🥰
Dont like even driving downtown 😬

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Reminds me of what a prison would look and feel like, not that's there's anything wrong with that

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Nice to visit, but I would never want to live like that. I’m from a city of 2500 people. Live out in the country.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Absolute Terrifying ... as a place, but beautiful as an abstract composition ..
🌲🌵🌳🌴🌱🌿☘️🍀

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Clean, but concrete.

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Linear, lackluster, lifeless.

That's a lot of balconies

Finally awake and trying to understand as much as I can

🥰 love the vibes VK! Have a great day

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

depressing. We can do so much better.

GOD is EVERYTHING, PEACE LOVE FORGIVENESS.... Veteran..... Married. SoN of RAY ....SOON. 1613161, AZ. √

Only good for a backDROP for the Bat Signal

We like those…

(1) Show this thread

Terrible. Killer of birds. Devoid of soul. Blocker of light. Wind tunnels of cold winter air...

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

How about a little of both

Wonderful yet Terrifying.

Fight for our future! WWG1WGA 🙏🇧🇪🙏

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

I thought the same as you. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

That is a lovely chair, although I do love the simple lines of Scandinavian (teak) and simple pine furniture. I just love wood, I guess.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Cee Bear to her Publication

YESSS Agree!!

(1) Show this thread

Looks like a modern day prison

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts